NEW ART CALL: Weed, man! - Due 3/21

4/20 is right around the corner, dudes, and we’ve got some killer cravings for far-out weed-themed designs. But keep it chill, okay? Like, try to focus on clever allusions and/or marijuana-adjacent designs. None of that explicit stuff like blatant drug references or depictions of drug paraphernalia. Cool? Here’s some past examples for inspiration.

Oh, and remember to include #weed in your submission title.

Oh this is gonna trigger some peeps.

Take a look at some high class weed publications like HIGH TIMES…

… then don’t do any of that.

Need some inspiration…
Here’s what us “normals” think of people that use drugs…

1 Like

It would be great if everyone would come together and only submit cat shirts. And why do you only get like 5 days to submit?

These art calls are just picked by woot, so they just want people to throw things at them. I am guessing that they may already have some things selected to run, from the catalog, then they want a few new designs in the mix…

1 Like

Ahhh that makes sense. I’ve been curious about that.

Cats high on catnip?

1 Like

Just a nip…

1 Like

you should do something with that scene in Alice in Wonderland where they call her a weed, then you change it where she is smokin a blunt and says that shit is good. maybe even have the caterpillar in the background with the rabbit and the mad hatter all smoking from his hookah.

2 Likes

And leave out the Cheshire cat? No way. #morecatshirts

1 Like

would never think of leaving the cat out. could stick his smile somewhere in the sky.

2 Likes

hi HOW ARE YOU, HOW HIGH ARE U?

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/theres-no-place-like-wonderland?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_30

2 Likes

@benwyeth - I just subbed something, but I worry that it might be a bit too obvious for your liking in one spot. If you’d like me to edit for consideration, let me know. If you’re willing to consider it as-is, even better. :grin:

Dave’s not here…

2 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

Hey Woot! I say; You Don’t Get Off Till You Cough :money_mouth_face::dash::icecream:, because when you’re crunchy you get the munchies :sunglasses::infinity::icecream:

Another wasted theme in more ways than one. Too bad.

I for one would love The Weedman’s anything :deciduous_tree: especially something that can be worn or played with :paw_prints::sloth::infinity::ok_hand: so I’ll be waiting to see if I can hide him instead in my cave :moyai::fountain:🛖:two_hearts: