(NEW) Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds

(NEW) Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds

1 Like

I’m a headphone junkie. I have nearly 100 pairs, and I run thorough tests on them all. These are pretty good sounding. The only person I would recommend these to is someone who absolutely loves their AirPods, but for some reason, absolutely cannot keep them in their ears. These things are bulky and essentially clamp to your head. They are uncomfortable and unwieldy. But if you need something that won’t fall off, and sounds exactly like your airpod pros… then this is basically your only option.

5 Likes

What is Woot’s return policy on these?

I read the description for the Woot Limited Warranty, but what if they aren’t defective, but simply don’t fit? I apparently have weird-shaped ears and have a very hard time finding ear buds that fit/seal properly in my ear canal. Can I return these if I try them and they just don’t work for me?

Howdy. Click here to see our return policy.

1 Like

Thanks for that! So… questions:

“If the item being returned is not damaged or defective, we’ll deduct the prepaid cost of return shipping from the refund.”

OK, so I’d have to pay the return shipping. I guess that’s fair. Can you tell me approximately how much that would be for these (shipped from 29020)? Just wondering how much I’d be gambling on these given the pretty good possibility I’ll have to return them.

Also this:
“Are there exceptions to this return policy?
Yes, and here they are…keep on reading!”

Lithium battery
For returns for items containing a lithium-ion battery, please contact customer service at support@woot.com

I assume these have lithium batteries in them. How does that affect the return process?

We provide a pre-paid label for returns unless you abuse our generosity. :slight_smile:

For the battery, you just have to go through the support form instead of doing a self return because those items require special labeling.

1 Like

Thanks! I think I’ll give them a shot.

I’ve been very happy with mine since August. Personally, I love the ambidextrous tactile controls, and I prefer the hook over the back of the ear, they’re very secure on my ears while mowing the lawn, exercising, etc.

3 Likes