(NEW) Beats Studio3 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones

(NEW) Beats Studio3 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones

1 Like

Buyer Beware -

I ordered the “Desert Sand” color, which appears to be a pink with rose gold accents in the photos, but received a the “Sand Dune” color, which is more of a white camo pattern with gold accents. Contacted customer support and they could not offer a swap for the color depicted on this listing. Instead offered a full return and refund or $20 off to accept the Sand Dune option I received.

Just letting anyone interested know so they can avoid wasting their time if they are dead-set on a rose gold color scheme. I am surprised the photo hasn’t been changed since I let w00t know I received the wrong product…

This is the version I received: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Beats-Studio3-Wireless-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-Beats-Camo-Collection-Sand-Dune/614578454

3 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. We sold quite a few so it may have been a one-off issue.

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs same happened when my Desert Sand looks pink with gold accents in photos arrived and received white camo with gold accents instead. I don’t even like this color swap. It is definitely more than a single recipient issue. I wanted the solid color scheme not a camo design. Are the photos accurate?

3 Likes

Desert Sand hmmm

2 Likes

well drat. Let me reach out to our team.

Thank you for the comments! I was going to buy these for my wife, and I’m glad I looked in here first. She would not like camo, and this sounds like a hassle. Sorry to the buyers who got a different item.

1 Like

Besides all the color scheme drama… Any input about the actual functionality of the item?

3 Likes

Yes, mine is also camo color, damn

1 Like

Ordered the desert sand color for my daughter but received sand dune camo color. Her response in a word, “Ewwww”. Back in the box they go!

2 Likes

Desert Sand

Hi all. We got with the vendor and they confirmed that all they have is Sand Dune.

If you bought that color and are not happy with the camo style, reach out to Woot! Customer Service for options.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Amazon has it for 20 bucks more but better colors.
Woot giving you crappy color for 20 discount

:arrow_down:

https://www.amazon.com/Beats-Studio3-Wireless-Over‑Ear-Headphones/dp/B085296FLT

My math says more. Oh those fluctuating prices.

1 Like

I love love love these headphones! I wear them all the time, on planes, gardening, at the grocery store. It was a huge splurge for me - best headphones of my life.

So, if you are somewhere & see a 70 something lady rocking these in a “real camo camo” it’s probably me.

I was also in the military for 10 years so I’m more than comfortable with “real camo camo.”