New Customers: Spend $25 with Amazon Pay, Get $10 to Spend Later

Blogheaders_580x250
Here’s how it works:

1. Click on the ‘Login with Amazon button’ to sign in.

2. Sign in with an active Amazon account.

3. Spend $25 or more in a single order.

4. We’ll email you a super-secret $10 code by Sunday night, December 1, 2019. Look for an additional “About Your Order” email from us :slight_smile:

5. Use your code AT CHECKOUT on any order of $25 or more, from December 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

6. Remember, it’s only for new customers making their first purchase on Woot.com who use Amazon Pay.

NOW GET SHOPPING!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for new Woot! customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must log in with a valid Amazon account .
  • You must make a purchase with a subtotal of $25 or more between Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 12:00am CT and Thursday, November 28, 2019 to be eligible.
  • Coupons are limited to one per customer.
  • Coupons valid on Woot.com orders of $25 or more, from December 1, 2019 at 12:00am CT until December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

I’ve never bought anything on woot before! I can’t wait to get a code

2 Likes

Just hold on a minute… you’re telling me that you can buy things on Woot??

1 Like

WHAT ABOUT ALL OF US EXISTING FANS? HUH HUH?

4 Likes

Existing customers can suck a root!
Let this be a lesson to potential new customers. Woot will woo you, use you, then dump you for some strange as soon as they get the chance.

4 Likes

Boo!

1 Like

I SPENT REAL MONEY ON WOOT ON FRIDAY!! WTF WOOT? I SEE HOW YOU ARE. IF I KNEW THIS I WOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL TODAY THEN BOUGHT A THROWAWAY VISA AND TRANSFERED MONEY TO THAT, CREATED A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS, SIGNED UP FOR A FREE TRIAL OF PRIME, MADE MY $100 WOOT PURCHASE AND HAD THE ITEM SHIPPED TO MY GRANDMA. THEN I WOULD HAVE GLEEFULLY SPENT MY HARD EARNED $10 COUPON.

BUT NOOOOO BECAUSE OF YOUR INTENSE ABUSE OF EXISTING CUSTOMERS I WON’T HAVE TO VISIT MY GRANDMA UNTIL CHRISTMAS. SEE WHAT YOU’RE DOING TO THE ELDERLY??!!

7 Likes

So you actually have to spend $50… $25 two times

I only ever bought a BOC. Does this still make me elegible

Nope, sorry. Make a new fake account and try to beat the system?

1 Like

THAT’S HOW THEY GET YA

They prefer to be called “alt accounts”.

1 Like

Says who?

says the other you

1 Like

What if I scream:

I’M NEVER EVER SHOPPING AT DAMN WOOT AGAIN EVER!

Then I come back to buy stuff, am I a new customer then??

3 Likes

I can’t remember which one of them is the hot twin.