New Designs: Famous Businesses

Ocho is now Staff?? WOW! Congratulations, that is wonderful. Did I miss an official announcement? I’m very happy for you, but I’m guessing it means you can no longer enter the derby and that makes me sad for us. Go, Ochopika!!!

It was a quiet announcement

Bad illustrator! Bad! Thanks a lot for coming to the rescue, Ocho. :slight_smile:

Also, big congrats on landing a staff gig. Going to miss your kittehs and other fun critters in the derby. Someone else will have to pick up the slack… ::furiously starts drawing cute kittehs::

In for one on Jones and Son because it’s an awesome design (love the typography!) and because I had a coupon :slight_smile:

Thanks! I hadn’t read the thread for that shirt (I read most of them, but…).

Thanks camelarrow and tjschaeffer! :slight_smile:

I’m sad about the color on Jones & Son. Such a simple design deserved a more vibrant color, I think. I would have been in for at least 2 if not for the grey.

Question - since my design “Logans Barbershop” was not chosen, am I now free to take elsewhere?

I believe there’s supposed to be a 60 day hold as woot reserves the right to choose to run it during that time. After 60 days the rights revert back to you.

Ask and ye shall receive…

@Ocho - Thanks!