New Doggy Video Series: "Ruby's Closet"

Hi, Forum Folks! I would like to present my dog, Ruby, in the first episode of her fashion series: Ruby’s Closet.

It went out on our social channels where it’s super shareable/likeable/loveable and stuff, but I KNEW I needed to post it here, for it was truly inspired by those wonderful people who were kind enough to meet Ruby during my rambling Woot! After Dark live reading of the first (and only) Woot! romance novel, Heart as Big as the Nebraska Sky.

Soooo, Ruby would love your thoughts on her debut! Should we make more? (I got a whole closet full of fancy duds after a ripping online shopping spree at 2am.)

One Love, One Woot!,
@notmatty

P.S. This series is fully dedicated to @peaceetc, to whom I promised Ruby some time ago. However, as my wife pointed out, Amazon wouldn’t retroactively pay for her wardrobe here (still waiting for that expense report approval, boss…) if she wasn’t my ward anymore. My sincerest apologies.

Episode 2

14 Likes

Finally.

Edit: And YES I’d like to see more. We need this.

6 Likes

MOAR RUBY PLZ!!

4 Likes

Thanks for not having her do nude modelling so soon. Gotta keep things somewhat decent around here.

6 Likes

I admire your wife’s practicality, Matt. Keeping Ruby outfitted in the latest fashions is integral in maintaining the high lifestyle to which I am sure she is accustomed. I will allow you to keep Ruby for a while longer, at least until the Amazon funds run out. Please give her all the scritches on my behalf.

And, yes, we need more videos. I need to be sure you continue to treat her well.

6 Likes

Ruby is a diamond, emerald, and sapphire all rolled into one fantabulous gem of a doggie!!! More Ruby, please, and thank you so much in advance.

6 Likes

Ruby is a Queen’s favorite. More, please, and thank you.

3 Likes

Yes more like this please! And thank you for your entertainment :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Episode II - Attack of the Peasant Top!

6 Likes

This one is my favorite. Do you have a matching blouse?

4 Likes

WIth THESE hips? please…

4 Likes

That’s why you get the matching skirt.

4 Likes

Most defiantly more Ruby Please! who would kike a like a little doggy modeling for some laughs or uplifting spirits!. You are B-E-A-UTIFUL Ruby! keep strutting your stuff

3 Likes

I love that dog so damn much. Nice French accent, too, Matt.

6 Likes

@peaceetc at least you get to see ruby from afar. It’s probably a good thing @notmatty didn’t give Ruby to you. Matt would never have gotten her back.

4 Likes

Ruby would be mine forever more.

5 Likes

Merci Boucoops!

4 Likes

Bravo Ruby!

1 Like

Love Ruby!!! She is irresistible!!! I miss my “Wooby” Shelby was her name.:cry:. Thank you for sharing Ruby! :gift_heart:

2 Likes