New Doggy Video Series: "Ruby's Closet"

Thanks for not having her do nude modelling so soon. Gotta keep things somewhat decent around here.

6 Likes

I admire your wife’s practicality, Matt. Keeping Ruby outfitted in the latest fashions is integral in maintaining the high lifestyle to which I am sure she is accustomed. I will allow you to keep Ruby for a while longer, at least until the Amazon funds run out. Please give her all the scritches on my behalf.

And, yes, we need more videos. I need to be sure you continue to treat her well.

6 Likes

Ruby is a diamond, emerald, and sapphire all rolled into one fantabulous gem of a doggie!!! More Ruby, please, and thank you so much in advance.

6 Likes

Ruby is a Queen’s favorite. More, please, and thank you.

3 Likes

Yes more like this please! And thank you for your entertainment :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Episode II - Attack of the Peasant Top!

6 Likes

This one is my favorite. Do you have a matching blouse?

4 Likes

WIth THESE hips? please…

4 Likes

That’s why you get the matching skirt.

4 Likes

Most defiantly more Ruby Please! who would kike a like a little doggy modeling for some laughs or uplifting spirits!. You are B-E-A-UTIFUL Ruby! keep strutting your stuff

3 Likes

I love that dog so damn much. Nice French accent, too, Matt.

6 Likes

@peaceetc at least you get to see ruby from afar. It’s probably a good thing @notmatty didn’t give Ruby to you. Matt would never have gotten her back.

4 Likes

Ruby would be mine forever more.

5 Likes

Merci Boucoops!

4 Likes

Bravo Ruby!

1 Like

Love Ruby!!! She is irresistible!!! I miss my “Wooby” Shelby was her name.:cry:. Thank you for sharing Ruby! :gift_heart:

2 Likes

AWW she is cute!
And all the sibs love her.

1 Like

Time for more Ruby and her vivacious model poses. Merci.

6 Likes

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

6 Likes

nod yes GIF by Captain Obvious

6 Likes