New, from Entropy Records

Love the line work and the way that there are little designs that come from the unspooling record lines. It seems we wooters are suckers for old school sound formats.

That, and tacos.

OMG people talk to each other? On the internet? That’s crazy talk!

Congrats Littlecylde! This was always one of my favorites that I wished would have printed. I really like how the record organically unravels.

DJ Charlotte mixin’ and scratchin’!

With all those plants and animals connected to the vinyl, I’d say we have a second opinion that music is life.

My birthday is Friday and I want this SO BAD – but can’t, cos my house-mate refuses to keep track of his finances, and so I had to wipe my own account almost-out so he and I could get back from Ann Arbor the other day.

He needs a crotch-punch so bad right now.

Call me crazy, but isn’t a record a spiral, not a bunch of circles?

take the spider outta the design and id buy it without hesitation

do like overall though.

gotta support the locals

Congrats, littleclyde, I’ve been watching this site for a few months now and you have the honor of the first shirt I actually bought.

I was pretty bummed when this didn’t make it in the double-take derby, I’m really glad they’re doing these 4th place prints. Here’s hoping this becomes a good week for the more interesting and unique designs (although maybe that expectation is more suitable for a 10th or 15th place print).

And for those of you wondering, I know I was, here is a list of your possible prints, along with ones we won’t be seeing again.

Placed 4th in a regular derby:

[list]
[]#207: Order of the O-cult
[
]#206: The princess, dragon and prince
[]#205: Quetzal
[
]#204: Reading rocket ship
[]#203: Red Moon
[
]#200: Lets all go to the laboratory
[]#199: Punk girl beatdown
[
]#197: Regicide
[]#196: It’s all fun and games until…
[
]#195: Braaaainbows
[]#194: Lifecycle of a caterpillar
[
]#192: Gallows humor
[]#191: W.W.Z.
[
]#190: The wrong rabbit for the show
[]#189: Cosmic Eagle
[
]#187: Audio Emergency
[]#184: Henna in a half shell
[
]#183: Ninja Stars
[]#181: They really need to fire that city planner
[
]#180: Dragons blow
[*]#179: Phone home[/list]Placed 4th but already printed

[list]
[]#202: Misfortune
[
]#198: Inspired by flora and phonograph
[]#193: Rasins ruin everything
[
]#186: You weren’t invited
[]#185: Toucan sheds his tint
[
]#182: Unstealthiest ninja[/list]Also congrats, definitely in for one.

Hey, I forgot this was in with a chance. Great to see it print at last!

Very much hoping for a lucky1988 shirt. There are great options from rogerrogerroger, DianaSprinkle, Naolito, jasneko, quetza …

I really really REALLY wanted this shirt during both derbies. Needless to say I did a happy dance when I saw this shirt had printed! Congratulations! It was about time! :smiley:

Hmm. . .It seems like I buy every Navy shirt sold on this site.

Congrats littleclyde, this is amazing!

Wood grain / a plank of wood

Ohhh, very very nice choice, Woot! I was really surprised this didn’t EC last go round. Glad to see it today! Congrats, Littleclyde!

True, but as someone who has been using graphic design programs for about 15 years, I can’t think of how you’d approach making a clean looking spiral.

I guess, you actually wanted to mention this

I was just about to go to the record store!
Is this some sort of sign from the omniscient Woot??

Edit: sorry I hadn’t read littleclyde’s reply before responding. Haven’t yet finished my first cup of coffee.

We were aware of the design’s presence at DBH, and prior to running it with us the artist requested and was granted permission to withdraw from their contest for the sake of printing the design with Shirt.Woot.

Believe it or not, we are contacting artists and making certain we can print their designs, even re-issuing new contracts if necessary. tjost’s print yesterday was the exception, since his design was still in the HM/Double Take system, and we thought the print would be a fun surprise for him.