(NEW) Google Pixel 4 (Fully Unlocked)

The problem is my understanding of battery chemistry is that leaving it at 0% for any length of time shortens the life of the battery significantly.

Today I got my new Pixel 4 inside the box with unbroken seals. The battery was at 0% - but now 100% after updating it up from Android 10 then 12 to Android 13. Awesome. Out of Pixels from the first to 5a 5G, (excluding 6 series), I found out that the 4/4 XL was the best. It’s the only Pixel that has 90hz display AND telephoto.

I bought one of these phones and within a month, the screen had problem. I opened a claim with Google Pixel support to get it fixed (Woot said it was under warranty)

I spent an hour on Google’s hardware support and was told I need to UPLOAD A COPY OF THE RECEIPT SHOWING THE IMEI NUMBER.

Guess what? Woot doesn’t put the IMEI number on receipts so Google won’t touch it…

I have literally had this “brand new” Pixel 4 phone now for 2 months and it is unusable

I would REALLY like Woot to own this issue. I know the phone was new when I bought it, it was sealed shut, but Google is refusing to honor the warranty because Woot does not put the IMEI number on the receipt. I have bought several NEW phones from Woot relying on the fact that there would be a warranty if I needed it. This is the first time I’ve needed it, and I am in a real bind.

Hi there. Sorry Google isn’t playing nice. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. Tell them what you tried and include Google’s response.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

I hope Woot makes this right. Let us know how it turns out.

I’ve been suspicious of Woot’s claims of the warranty being honored because Google’s warranty says the phone must be purchased from an authorized retailer, and AFAIK Woot is not an authorized retailer.

You can check a phone’s warranty status by IMEI here: https://store.google.com/repair

What does that tool say about your Pixel 4?

Basically told me to pound sand.

When I click that link, it takes me to a search for authorized repair centers for out of warranty issues.

Hi there. Sorry about that. Probably because the purchase was over 90 days. CS issues are picking up with the holiday sales and they’re moving fast to keep up.

I’ve reached out to CS and they’re going to reach out to you.

https://store.google.com/category/phones?hl=en-US

Let me know if you need a referral code for Google Fi service. Google Fi - A Simple, Wireless Phone Plan With Unlimited Data