(NEW) Google Pixel 7 Pro (Unlocked) - All Capacities and Colors

USA Model - GE2AE

1 Like

Pixel 7 Pro is a 799$ phone on google website. How can woot offer it for 400 odd. Is this legit?

1 Like

They did reply to someone else with model numbers in their question; this is the mmWave GE2AE model

1 Like

Got this phone. Man…the speaker…. Terrible.

1 Like

In order for google warranty to apply, Woot must be “an approved third-party retailer”. Are you an authorized 3rd party retailer recognized by google? Any other warranty offered by Woot on cell phones?
Thanks

2 Likes

Any response for this?

1 Like

This listing also has an optional (paid) Asurion warranty.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Despite what the listing says, putting the phone’s S/N through the Google warranty checker shows that the phone is not covered by Google, that the warranty is expired. In a previous recent thread, a Wooter said that if there’s an issue, to contact Woot directly and it will be taken care of.

My 512 GB came from “888 Digital Inc” via UPS. It arrived 4 business days after ordering, and appeared to be in perfect, new condition. So for, I’m very happy with it.

1 Like

Many electronics & phones are initially registered to the retailer. You contact the company (e.g. Google) and ask them to reset the warranty. Sometimes this can be done by just registering the item on their site.

1 Like

Mine showed up today.
Stone cold dead. Not a even a twitch when I tried to turn it on.
It also doesn’t come with a charger, just a cable with the new “universal” plug on each end.
Note that chargers with that allow that plug are still rare, and I don’t have one.
Nor would it start charging on my wireless charger.

Luckily, I had a MacMini from work - and it has the relevant USB jacks.

1 Like

Hi there. Items with Li-Ion batteries are often shipped drained for safety. It can take a couple hours for it to charge enough to show life. Make sure to give it a full overnight charge for the first charge.

Many USB items no longer ship with chargers. That’s Google’s decision. USB-C is becoming the standard. Chargers are easily accessible.

1 Like

Just received my phone. It’s a great deal!

3 Likes

Gaack! NEVER use an apostrophe to pluralize something!

1 Like

HeyHey TT:
As in my prev contacts with this issues’ thread; Google ADVISES Woot … an UNauthorized retailer.
Upon inputting for warranty on Google’s site, BOTH MY PRO7 submissions have ‘stalled’ and indicated FURTHER DIRECT APPEAL TO GOOGLE is required.
Upon such, their DECLINATION on warranty presents as UNAUTHORIZED RETAILER
SOMEONE’S MISREPRESENTING HERE

1 Like

You might try telling them it was purchased from Amazon.

If that doesn’t work, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Does this unlocked mobile support below bands?
LTE Band 3 (1800 MHz)
LTE Band 5 (850 MHz)
LTE Band 40 (2300 MHz)
5g N78 (3500 MHz).
?

1 Like

Bands can be found on this page.

2 Likes

I bought it on launch from google themselves and STILL haven’t paid it off.

1 Like

Just a bit of technical information. IF the phone is actually new, box never opened, unit never powered on, then the battery would be at about 20-25% charge as that is how Google ships all their phones. This is in fact the safest state for Li-Ion batteries, at least as recommended by the consortium that created the directive, and the “package marking label” that MUST be used when shipping Li-Ion devices. Also, any Li-Ion battery should never be run down to actual full depletion, for several reasons:

1. It may not accept a charge after being run “to fully discharged” (the battery monitor in a phone or other digital device will “lie” and say 0% when about a 2% charge is left and shut down the device to protect the battery).
  2. The battery if fully discharged may “overwhelm” a rapid charger if connected, with a very real possibility of overheating / exploding.
  3. It is actually possible to accidentally reverse charge a Li-Ion battery if it is fully discharged.
    As to the phone that won’t charge, it is possible it was stored in too hot an environment and actually the battery is dead. It is also possible that it is “slightly used”, was powered up and “registered” then put back in the package while still on, ran down to “automatic shutdown” and then continued to trickle away until there is not enough power in the battery for the phones charge controller to negotiate with the charger, the output of those smart chargers is ZERO charge current until a negotiation between its’ microcontroller and the phones’ charge controller. If you have an old “dumb, slow” charger (usually a USB-A output) since it is simply a voltage convertor and hardware current limiter, if the phone is left connected for several hours it may eventually (like sleeping beauty) cough, sputter and wake up. I also experienced an oddity of buying a “new” phone from WOOT!. As mentioned, these phones come from various sellers, and the phone I bought (several years ago) arrived almost 3 weeks after I ordered, from a place that was obviously a “refurbisher” and the phone I received was NOT new. I simply contacted WOOT! customer service and a return was completed in half the time it took to get the phone.
    And yes, Google is totally cut rate on everything. When I got my Pixel 3(XL) years ago they pushed “only use our charger” that was supplied, and they also supplied a high quality USB-C to headphone adapter (for those who did not have / want to use Bluetooth devices. Now all you get is a USB-C to USB-C cable and a sim card drawer tool.
    Considering you can buy a rapid charger for about $8 retail, you have to wonder if the (factory cost in 10k lots probably $1) cost in public opinion for not having provided one is greater than putting one in (and of course it should have the Google “logo” - can’t believe they missed such an obvious free ad opportunity.
2 Likes

Great post
Thanks!

On the charger, that’s +$1 profit each unit…
$1,000,000 every million phones sold.
(Realistically, probably more than a dollar)
Plus the box would have to be bigger…weight…shipping cost…

They don’t care about us, except when it’s time to buy a new one!:confused:

1 Like