(NEW) JBL Live Free NC+ ANC Earbuds w/Wireless Charging

(NEW) JBL Live Free NC+ ANC Earbuds w/Wireless Charging

2 Likes

I bought these the last time they were on the site. While they work well connected to my Android phone, I could never get them to pair with my iphone or my MAC.

1 Like

How’s the sound quality?

I bought these not long ago from here. Sound quality on these is perfectly good for the price. My problem is with the fit. I’ve tried all the different permutations of adjustments and I can’t get these to stay in my ears. Would not recommend for any sort of activity but will be fine if you’re just sitting around.

Dang. I was “thisclose” to adding to cart, but all I have are Macs.

2 Likes

That’s why these forums exist… To share info about why it’s bad to get Apple products.

11 Likes

:angry:

That’s not why we have forums.

:w_tongue:

2 Likes

I bought these earlier this year and they have good battery life and sound great if you do a little EQ adjustment in the JBL app.

Everything about them makes this a great deal EXCEPT that they are uncomfortable after a few hours of wearing them. I wear earbuds all day at work and after 4-5 hours these can become painful to leave in so I have to switch the left and right buds out for half an hour or so…
Still, for $35 I’d recommend them if you’re looking for a solid pair of buds.
Alternatively, my go-to earbuds for 8+hours of comfort are the TOZO NC2 which are around the same price, though not without their quirks.

2 Likes