New Kid In Town

they’re from American Apparel so they’re pretty good.

and what’s up with the description?

Woohoo, I’m in for one just as I promised. :slight_smile:

Plus what is wrong if the concept is similar to Mr. Horse or to that of a Disney type horse? That is the whole reason I love it so much. If animators/artists didn’t recycle ideas and play around with various concepts that have already been used in the past…there would not be much to work with to create ones own unique spin on things. A definite congratulations is in order for the artist. I can’t wait to wear mine.

yeah, real nice quality. XL is about right, 2XL is a tiny bit bigger than a real 2XL, The L is closer to a M, and the womens XL is more like a man’s shrunken M.

Still no fading even on the BREAKFAST shirt from almost a year back - thin lines and designs

I thought of all the horses Disney ever put into their movies, but maybe all horses just look alike… Either way the design is pretty good, good humor and it is actually… Funny! The little pink that is in the shirt actually looks good on that color brown. Dusty Keys would have suited me better, but obviously not the rest so I’ll just have to wait for tomorrow night!

Ponies, yay! In for one. Congrats, Seed! :]

the ink is quality… I’ve had shirts for months with no ink issues.

Just tonight I was thinking to myself “These shirts are amazing! Best shirts woot could have printed on!”

I mean, the neck of the shirt is perfect IMO, most other shirts are too loose or stretch easily. Not these woot shirts. Plus its the most soft feeling shirt I’ve ever had the pleasure of wearing. Other than my “Mountain Dew” shirt from 80s tees, I have never thought “Oh this shirt is extremely comfortable! Quality!” Just wasn’t a thing I did. So for me to notice as much as I did REALLY says something about these shirts. Oh and check out the ink @ the shirt.woot! picture forum there are tons of pictures from users over there and some close ups as well.

It’s been a while since I’ve made a jump on anything shirt.woot offered . . . But, this t-shirt just puts a smile on my face.

Wonderful.

funny, i like; in for one. why the cho mention here, though? where’s he been anyway?

Great shirt!

I’ve been anxiously waiting for this one, in for two!

He’s moving from Texas to New England. He’ll be back soon enough. Give the boy time to get everything moved in.

Got one for the little girl… I hope that a WS will shrink to fit a 3yr old

Have a Great Night

TG

This is my second woot shirt! Two in a row, wow. :smiley:

I think that is a bit of a stretch. Like someone said, there is only so much you can do with creating expressions on horse’s faces.

I’m inclined to agree. My Yeti & Robot is considerably bigger than, say, Mister Bobo, Masonic Dyna-Monkey.

to Jaden: cool : ) glad to know it’s a temporary absence : )

with as much as he’s made off of woot, I don’t think he’s going away any time soon lol.

If it looks close to you, you need to get your eyes checked. As has already been pointed out, different eyes, different nostrils, different mouth, different ears, different hair. So, maybe they plagiarized the concept of a slightly anthropomorphic horse?

love this one, just ordered mine!
congrats to the artist :slight_smile: