(NEW) Microsoft Xbox Series S (512GB)

(NEW) Microsoft Xbox Series S (512GB)

1 Like

is this latest and same as holiday bundle selling in the gamestop for 249$? anyone know the difference… thank you for clarifying…

2 Likes

This is a great deal but if you can snag one of these at Target its kinda a better deal. At Target right now you can get the series S for $250 but you get a $50 gift card so it makes it $200. I used the $50 to buy an extra controller.

6 Likes

As long as these are truly new & legit, you can add 3-years of “Microsoft Complete with Accidental Damage Coverage” for $49 (with $0 deductible for 1 console & 2 controller replacements) within the first 45-days of ownership by going here … [Xbox Support]

8 Likes

There is no difference between this and the holiday bundle. They are the same goods. The holiday bundle just comes in a holiday themed box.

4 Likes

It says this is the international addition and instructions could be in Spanish.

1 Like

I thought the holiday bundle comes with cosmetics and in game currency for Fortnite, Fall Guys, and Rocket League which are all popular with kids. It also comes with two years of xbox ultimate/gamepass.

Or am I missing something? May be a different holiday box.

6 Likes

You can get this console on Microsoft.com for $189 currently.

4 Likes

I’m seeing $249.

2 Likes

I’m showing $239. Apparently everyone gets a different price. :flushed:

3 Likes

If you get an Xbox for the first time make sure you look into the Game Pass deal. I was able to buy 3 years of Xbox Live or Gold or whatever and convert it to Game Pass for $1. If you sign up for the free month then you can’t get that deal. Saved me a lot of cash.

2 Likes

My son would love it.

3 Likes

I’m not an Xbox fan but the price is very attractive. I’d bite if the internal storage was either larger or swappable. I imagine a few AAA titles eat 60%-80% of storage just to install the base game and updates will snack on the rest.

1 Like

@wootbot why can’t this ship to NH? Several have. Why won’t you let me Xbox woot? Why?? I am a good customer? Nh is a great state. Let me get this deal I’ll send maple syrup!

Anyone else ever seen this error/message?

2 Likes

Hi there. Those may be ordered from but not shipped to. There’s various reasons.

3 Likes

Does this “international model” come with appropriate plug for 110v outlet, or will I need to buy an adapter?

1 Like

Same here! Is it new and a standard model in all ways!

Also, when you register it at Microsoft you may have a standard warranty if it is new.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs I bought the Xbox console today and Woot did not apply the 20usd discount.

I would like you to please validate the date and time of purchase and make a refund for the value of the discount that is being offered

Did you purchase through the app? You’ll need to contact customer service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

4 Likes

Or you can get a Switch or PS5 and not deal with the cancer that is Microsoft.

2 Likes