(NEW) Nintendo Switch OLED (Japanese Model)

(NEW) Nintendo Switch OLED (Japanese Model)

3 Likes

Japanese model

d__couvrez_les_6_visages_de_la_nouvelle_vague_de_mannequins_japonais_9983

14 Likes

Is this wireless or only wired LAN?

1 Like

Just FYI in regards to any Nintendo warranty and service questions regarding this Japanese model in the U.S.
You’re welcome lol.

Can I get my system serviced under warranty in another country/region?

No, the limited warranty is applicable only within the country/region where the system was intended to be sold.

To ensure proper performance, service, and support, Nintendo recommends using the Nintendo Switch console in the country where it was purchased.

9 Likes

It can connect via Wi-Fi or ethernet port.

6 Likes

I got this model from woot a few weeks ago and it’s working great.

10 Likes

Is this model modifable to run a deep sea sub I’m making, have a almost empty propane tank at abandoned house next door, and a oscillating fan I got off Amazon last month, should work to propel it, and for steerage

6 Likes

an…an…an…animals.

Do you have any billionaires signed up yet?

4 Likes

Does she also come included with my purchase? For research purposes of course. cough

1 Like

animated adam sandler GIF

Too soon

1 Like

My friend has this model. I went over to his house to check it out. It got up and started yelling at me and telling me I need to eat. It made me some food that I didn’t know I wanted/needed. Later I found out that it wasn’t actually yelling, “it just sounds like it is” - his words, not mine. It was a fantastic experience.

Make sure to break it in the first 90 days as covered by the Woot warranty.

2 Likes

So there’s no issue with any of the charging or AC adapters expecting only 100 volts?

Just think of it as a 10% overclock.

Seriously though, the Japanese and North American models use the same power adapter, it’s 100-240V, 50-60 Hz.

4 Likes

The A button is back and the B button is Enter in this model which is swapped on all American remotes since day 1. Adjustable?

Seems to be a “Yes,” here:

Hope this helps.

I was wondering why that was! Certainly the games let you change it. I hadnt realized there might be a systemic way to change it too.

Oh that reminds me…bought one of these. Works great. No regrets. Would do it again.

1 Like