(NEW) Razer Anzu Smart Glasses (Lens Bundle)

I knew it was a shot in the dark, and I understand Amazon needing to make a profit, but I’m a little unnerved that you couldn’t find the order on my account. The order number is 758xxxxx. I don’t need a discount, but please check again to see if you can find it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, I overlooked it. I saw the other item in the order but not the glasses. Sorry for the scare.

1 Like

I bought two pairs about two months ago. Can I get a partial refund?

2 Likes

I bought them too last time they were listed.

It says it comes with a charging cable, but mine didn’t. Am I missing something?

1 Like

They should have, but the one that comes with it is SUPER SHORT. I bought another one from Big Daddy for $15 that’s longer.

Someone on Amazon said it’s inside the storage case.

2 Likes

Yup! They were!

1 Like

Best. Box. Ever. (That’s what she said.)
So good, I havent found the charging cable.
Thnx for this thread mentioning that I need to tear apart the carrying case that I’ve already poked and prodded…

The design of the case smartly has an interior place for the nosepiece and hidden in front of it is a flap. Under that flap, we find the cable with magnetic contacts making the polarity foolproof. Even Monte and Mortimer could hook up!!

3 Likes

Well then, I’ve been needing glasses for my eye strain so ill consider these being smart as a bonus

2 Likes

These are awesome! Audio quality for music is very meh but I see them as great for voice calls and meetings.

The charging cable is hidden in the case in a flap beneath the glasses. It took me some digging to figure this out. It’s a clever design since you can carry the cable with you, but they should have said something in the quick guide!

Mine came with no chsrger… help?

Word is that the charger is hiding in the case.

Thnx for digging. Thumb-up for your discovery!

I ordered the large. Put them on today and they feel like they’re going to fall off my head. Anyone with a small unhappy with the fit and want to trade with me for a large?

I ordered the small since there was no large left. Perfect fit, razer really did package this thing nicely. The audio is worse than the glasses amazon sells though so it’s odd how razer managed to make it worse. But they’re good for $25.

I ordered two of these; small and a large. The large one was clearly an open boxed/used item. It was not in the shrink wrap nor did it have any of the rubber tips on the frame arms or the plastic covering. The packaging inside already had folds in the paper that shows someone opened the inner box which contains the paperwork. The clear lenses also have some deep scratches in them. I’m not really sure what to do at this point as these were advertised as new. The small frames were shrink wrapped, rubber tips, unmarked lenses, etc. Also the large one seems to not hold a charge for very long. I’m only getting about 30 mins out of it.

Sorry about the large pair. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

How long does it take to get it shipped? After 4 day of purchase time , it still says that it is being prepared for shipping.

My large ones still have not shipped either. Small ones came in for my kid’s Christmas though.