(NEW) Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch4 Classic - 46mm (LTE)

Can’t select the Black option

No more are available; only the silver option is still in stock.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Received my black one a couple days ago. Also picked up some breathable stretchy cheap armbands from Amazon. Really loving this thing so far, thanks so much Woot!

2 Likes

Well, i did manage to score a BOC yesterday so I forgive you.

Got the watch today silver 46mm stainless. Box and seal look perfectly new. Watch and charger new. No plastic cover over watch face but plastic cover over charger. Charged up - everything updated - no issues. Checked warranty status says it expired Wednesday, Novermber 30, 2022 - Not sure why it is expired. Woot stated it came with “1 Year Samsung Manufacturer Limited Warranty” - not sure what is up with that. Any idea?

1 Like

I bought the this watch. It came in new condition. Still sealed.
But i was charged once, then had a hold for the $194, even days after i received it. I documented everything eith screen shots. Reached out to woot, within a couple of ours the hold was gone but the money was still missing. Talking with the bank tomorrow, still waiting for their reply.
Im curious, did you have a similar situation

BoA by chance?

Hi there. That’s an authorization hold that goes out first to make sure the charge will go through. It drops off when the real charge is made. How long that takes is up to your bank. I looked at your order on our side and there’s only one charge made for the order.

BOC? I get what it’s about, what is the acronym?

Bag o’ Crap
:w_boc:

Thanks! Not at all what I thought.

I did not have that situation. I ordered it here but used my Amazon account to pay. Ordered/paid on Jan 14 received watch Jan 19th. Was able to register the product with Samsung but had the warranty issue. Sent them a PDF of the order and the payment receipt and they updated they replied back in 24 hours and updated the warranty for a year (Jan 14, 2024). Interesting what they did with your money, hopefully the bank can resolve it but a pain to deal with.

I had a similar experience to @harpergroup but have not done anything regarding warranty, etc. as it is a Valentine’s gift.

More details in a few weeks.

For anyone wondering how to get your warranty period corrected, here’s the process:

1. Register your device on Samsung website
  2. Go to your Account page, then My Products
  3. Find your watch the look for the Manufacturer Warranty field, the date will probably be incorrect
  4. Hover over the circled-“i” at the end of the warranty date, which should pop up a window with a Validate Warranty option
  5. On the Validate page, click your date of purchase, then make a screen-capture of your purchase details on the Woot site (PDF or JPG are valid formats) and upload it to that page
  6. Samsung will review it, though my warranty date changed instantly
2 Likes

Yep. I was trying to update my date of birth because it was off in Samsung Health and when I was on my online profile, I saw the warranty was expired. Sent them the screenshot of my Woot order and they just emailed me today that it was approved and my warranty will expire 1/13/2024. Came here to see if anyone else had already posted.

Also, loving this thing. I get my notifications on my watch and I have tap to pay when I go to stores without having to pull out my phone. I was very happy when I left my phone at home and the tap to pay still worked (I haven’t activated it on LTE, just Bluetooth) and I don’t lose my cards when I mess with my phone, another bonus.

1 Like