NEW Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Cell Phone (256GB) (Factory Unlocked)

NEW Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Cell Phone (256GB) (Factory Unlocked)

PRICE DROP!

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

It makes no sense woot is selling a Galaxy Z fold 2 for 1000$ Amazon has the same thing for less than 500 and a Z fold 3 a little over 1000$

Are you talking about this one? If so, it’s refurbished.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Electronics-Unlocked-Smartphone-SM-F916UZKAXAA/dp/B08LDFFKQD

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Yeah, this isn’t a terrible deal.

If you have a relatively recent phone you don’t mind trading in, you may be able to get around the same price (if not maybe a bit better) getting a new Fold 4 and using their Black Friday enhanced trade in credit and other discounts.

But if you outright just want to buy a brand new Fold 2 with no trade in, this is a pretty good price.

I currently still rock the Fold 2 I got originally. Keep in mind this model does not come with nor does it support the S pen (that starts with the Fold 3) and it’s not water resistant (also starts with the Fold 3) but otherwise has been an excellent phone and I’m so spoiled now I don’t think I could ever go back to a non-foldable.

*EDIT: And yeah, the link above is refurbished. Brand new, same size, unlocked is about $1700 on Amazon right now. And using a certain hump-theme website, the lowest it’s ever been on Amazon is $1250, so this is still even cheaper than that.

PRICE DROP!

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

The cheapest I can see it is 622 for an excellent refurb. It’s actually covered by Amazon’s 90-day return policy.

I don’t see any brand new versions of this phone. You also have to look at the fine print because some of these phones were probably made with the exynos chip which don’t have the same value.

After trade-in and discounts I actually got 4 for the same price direct from Samsung