(NEW) TCL Alto 8 Plus 3.1.2ch Dolby Atmos Smart Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer

If you need one right away I think walmart has it to ship and in store pickup.
TCL Alto 8+ Dolby Atmos 3.1.2 Channel Sound bar with wireless Subwoofer, TS813 - Walmart.com

So what are we supposed to do to actually receive the sound bar we thought we ordered?

So we ordered the sound bar because our current sound bar was having issues with our brand new TV and figured weā€™d upgrade

I have to be honest this sound bar sounds horrible. sounds like only two speakers are working on the edges and nothingā€™s coming out of the middle everything sounds really hollow. Which is weird because itā€™s a pretty big soundbar and itā€™s wide and long but it sounds hollow sounds like itā€™s broken but was new in box no damage on the boxā€¦???

When it arrived the base speaker would not connect to the actual sound bar so I had to Google how to make it connect and I had to reconnect it three times already and Iā€™ve only had it for about a week.

Do not buy this speaker set. Iā€™ve had it for a week. I wish I could return it and get something else

Long time woot buyer kinda sucks I canā€™t just run to Walmart and return itā€¦

Hi, i placed an order for mine and expect it to ship, can you confirm if this issue has been resolved?
and if not, can you please place my order on hold or cancel if thereā€™s no resolution and issue a refund?

i donā€™t want to experience same thing the others experienced.

whatā€™s the update on your item?
i placed an order and expect it to ship. i want to know if thereā€™s a resolution or if maybe i should cancel my order.

I donā€™t know why you canā€™t return it. You need to contact CS.

Hi there, if you havenā€™t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: Iā€™m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

UPDATE

This didnā€™t affect ALL orders so we wonā€™t be doing a mass email. If you received the wrong item, reach out to Woot! Customer Service and they will give you some options. Unfortunately, replacements are not available.

Iā€™ve given CS a list of usernames from this thread but you should still reach out to CS if you havenā€™t already.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

thanks pepper114 I put in the return request. dont know where the status screen is but waiting to get a reply probably on Monday. Iā€™m definitely returning for a refund. Still love Woot after years of buying but guess I was bound to catch a bad deal sooner or later. for me just came later lol

1 Like