New to design, and new to shirt.woot

I have submitted a shirt design twice (off-topic), the first time I accidentally used an email address that I could no longer access. I’ve contacted customer service multiple times about this and asked for confirmation or denial of my design, which I never received. I finally just resubmitted the design late last week and again, I have yet to hear anything. I read somewhere on the site that if the design is rejected that there would be feedback, is that true? If so, How long does that typically take… And, how long if they accept it. This has been very frustrating.

You will typically get an email that says whether or not your design has been accepted. Depending on how busy things are, it can sometimes take time (a week or two) before you get a response, so don’t be discouraged if you haven’t heard back yet. And keep an eye on your spam folder just in case- Woot emails sometimes end up there :slight_smile:

If you want more immediate results, try participating in the themed derbies every week. Votes will give you a quick idea of how well you’ve targeted the Woot audience with your art.

1 Like