New, wandering around and lost

Hello there. Just joined and downloaded the app and I am thoroughly enjoy the content and product. However I am lost and have been searching for the “search” magnifying glass on the product pages/category pages. Am I missing something here? Can some please take stop my wandering!

Howdy! Search is in the product forum. You can also go to wootstalker.com and search there.

1 Like

Ahh, thank you!

Welcome! Yeah, it’s kinda hard to have a search when your product varies from day-to-day and you don’t carry everything like momma bear.

I can only imagine the results if Woot was to implement Amazon’s search engine. Someone searching for a laptop will get back a thousand results, mostly of desktop computers, bidets, and vacuum cleaners. Changing the sort order will change the number of results, but it will mostly remain unsorted. Any searches in shirt will return back with catshirts … unless one was looking for catshirts; they’ll get penguin shirts.

(On a local level, I couldn’t find Meowy Christmas, so I’m wearing O Penguin Tree instead today. The horror!)

2 Likes

You need to upgrade your closet[s] search implementation.

1 Like

The penguin is missing.

Where did he go? I’m worried.

1 Like

Pretty sure he bought not one but two Woot Fantasy Bundesliga teams. With cash like that, I’d imagine he is Holidaying on a Yacht somewhere

2 Likes

Does he usually run off like this?

Not to my knowledge. Maybe for a few days but not this long. He’s like a cat that way, if that cat were actually penguin.

1 Like

I thought around this time we’d see less of him, but this started before that. I really hope nothing is wrong.

1 Like

So do I. @Froodyfrog @qazxswe – if you’re around out there, please let us know you’re okay.

3 Likes