Nextar 1.5” LCD Heart Shaped Photo Keychain

Indeed, there is some kind of standard architecture that dozens of different “mini digital picture frame” companies are using, and about 75% of them pull that same, highly dubious trick.

See, you don’t get to try to fit N into given memory, they set up an interface that only lets you install up to sixty pics, period.

You don’t get to copy them onto the device mounted as removable media. You have to use their software, which “converts” sixty pics and puts them on. Sixty. Not sixty-one.

It’s pretty slimey, if you ask me. But it’s also only seven bucks. It’s almost as bad, that the seven inch frames cost between seventy and one hundred. It puzzles me that there isn’t much in the way of options between those two extremes.

oh sorry…i didn’t kow it’s for the dog…i don’t have pets…lol…i guess it’s great if you can put it on the car window so you can watch them dance in the back while driving too… lol

Yeah, I’m thinking their ad system misinterpretted a few of the words and phrases near the middle of the writeup. You’d think they’d have some better provisions in place to prevent that from appearing on their affiliated “Deal of the Day” site though. : )

rechargeable battery…nice

yay first sellout.woot woot! =) in for three =)

what the heck…in for one!

ya three for me

Nothing like cheap stocking stuffers…

In for 3.

…which is exactly where one of mine are, hanging on the “oh sh*t” handle in the back seat.

In for 90125.

Perfect random gift for girlfriend.

Also my moms birthday is on Dec. 1st, perfect. (hope I get it by then)

In for two!

“Owner of a Lonely Heart” by Yes, btw.

Why do I have the feeling we will see alot of these in future Buckets Of Carp?

I would only get one of these to give to the Grandparents for pix of the kids, but their eyes are too bad to see a screen that small. I’ll have to go with a bigger digital photo frame, I guess.

stocking stuffer, secret santa, BFF’s , oh god…did I just say BFF???
“do monkeys make good pets?”

It won’t be much longer and we will be seeing these as happy meal toys.

These things were all cute 5 years ago before we all started loading our photos into our smartphones.

You also have to be careful with some of their conversion software. I bought a mp3 player and installed their provided software (required) to transfer music files. It was full of spyware.

Great stocking stuffer for mom and sister at $9 apiece. In for 2!!

I got 3. What a great and cheap gift for my son’s girlfriends.