Nextar 4.3” Portable GPS w/MP3 & 12 month Traffic Subscription

I love the names of Texas’s cities. My favorite is “Gunbarrel City”

Houston!! Who wants to go to Houston?..pass

Sometimes; if the right Mod is in the room…

You’ll have to pay after the trial, but it will only be good till Jan 1st 2012 then will be obsolete and you’ll be SOL

Home of Imperial Sugar

Going Garmin or TomTom =)

most of mine came during a wootoff… because im so trucking funny.

What are you worrying about, the world will end then anyway so might as well expire then. lol

I hear you. But you don’t get a new 4.3" one for this price.

I have the Nextar Q4 from a Target clearance, was $35 loaded with Navteq maps. It’s actually quite capable - I like it better than my old TomTom 140 or whatever it was - stolen. But at this woot price, you got to be kidding. Today, Beachcamera auctioned on ebay a bunch of TomTom 340S units (the same ones that might brick if you don’t take off some voices before updating the maps) for $90 shipped with 8% bing cashback. Sweet deal, and much sweeter than this Nextar.

Well… there’s always GPS underground… Just saying…

Or the foldable paper maps that drive the passenger batty…

PEACE

If it runs WinCE you can essentially jailbreak it and use it as a 4.3" touchscreen PDA, or whatever you want. Or just load a different GPS nav program, or setup a control system for an in-car media system. Good times. Unlocked my old Mio digiwalker.

I did at Walmart =)

haha you’ll be stuck for eleven months and 20 days with no real time traffic!! aaahhhhhh!

This GPS works really good after abt 2 months now. happy with POI.It aslo is convenient for set up. It’s the right GPS at the right price.