Nextar Solar Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit

Wooting from the hospital… A little scared of the possibilities of Demerol mixed with Wootoff…

I had to tell Rosy the same thing

[sarcasm]Thanks “drunk cat” – you have enlightened us all with your “facts.”[/sarcasm]

Too bad Einstein was pantheist. Fail.

Lol woot servers.

Fact: You do not know yet if God exists or not. Why don’t you ask Epicurus? He knows.

I got this for my brother and he uses it all the time in the car. When he calls he always sounds clear and I can’t even tell I am on speaker phone. He also says the sound quality is great. I would recommend this to anyone.

I am happy to report that Nextar Bluetooth does a good (sometimes great) job of satisfying my requirements. Here’s a look at how it has performed:

Solar powered - how incredibly awesome it is to not need to plug it in! No wires hanging from visors or windshields.

On/Off switch - unlike bluetooth headsets where it is questionable whether it is on or off, this has a slider switch on the side where you can quickly and easily turn it on/off without holding buttons, etc…

Windshield or visor mount - lets you choose where you want it.

Text display - most bluetooth devices don’t show you who is calling or what the status of the device is. This one displays it right in front of you!

This is a great Solar power bluetooth device, it is portable from car to car. no messy cables, sounds great with no echo on either end. I have used mine for over 30 days now and have NOT had to charge it using the charger. It is simply a great product. The voice dailing is outstanding, I do not have to repeat myself and the calls are connected correctly.