Nextex Women's Terry Bermuda Shorts 4 Pk

Nextex Women's Terry Bermuda Shorts 4 Pk

These are really great shorts. They are soft and comfy. But you’ll need to order two sizes bigger. My mom wears a medium or a large, she’s in between sizes, but generally a size 12 a little loose on her but a 10 is a little tight. I got her the XL and they were just perfect then they shrank in the dryer. So I got her the XXL and they fit great! She likes that they don’t have pockets so there’s not extra bulk on the sides and they’re thin enough for Florida’s super hot and humid summer.

4 Likes

If you are not built like a skinny teenage boy you will have to size up, maybe 2 or 3 times. Bought these for my senior aged sister with dementia, drawstrings make life easier, who normally wears a medium but got her a large to be safe. She was only able to get them about 3/4 of the way over her butt. She loves the fabric, thank goodness she also loves oversized t-shirts since she still wears them in public because they are so comfy but they are a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. Ordered another set in XXL since previous poster said they shrank.

Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like