NFL and NCAA Mania

I purchased the Team Beans NCAA Duffel Bag - University of North Carolina, last time it was offered. It was a size Medium, however.

I’ve gotten quite a lot of use out of it the past week or so, going back & forth to my Dear Dad’s house, and absolutely love it! These bags are sturdy, very well constructed. The dimensions on the Medium bag differ mostly in length: Medium Dimensions: 24" x 11" x 12.5" It certainly holds more stuff than I ever thought it would!

The the screen-printed logos (which are on both sides & ends) look like they will last–not cheaply printed like some bags I’ve owned.

One small detail not mentioned in the description: there is a small zippered pocket inside, at the side/ top, in addition to the front & side pockets. I’ll probably find more use for this pocket than the usual front-zippered pockets on these types of duffels.

I hope to enjoy this bag for years to come–years when my Tarheels will be back to defeating Duke & everyone else; maybe even another NCAA title soon:)

Take care, Trish

Just purchased NCAA Utility gloves as cart fillers to qualify for $10 off $25 coupon code :slight_smile:

2 pounds

2 pounds