NFL & NCAA Goodie Bags

Same here! I wonder if you make 2 separate purchases, if it will let you? But I’m not doing that and have to pay to separate shipping fees. So none for me today.

Or maybe they don’t bother making the stuff - not enough interest!

I have purchased a couple (maybe more) of these over the last couple of NFL seasons. I give them to my grandchildren and they just love them!

I’ve bought these before and have received some fun items. Just don’t expect too much.

Click on NCAA, only NFL teams are listed.

Scroll down. The NFL teams are greyed out if you select NCAA.

It’s funny - people here are always in pursuit of the mystical Bag of Crap. This is the epitome of a Bag of Crap, only you get to pick the theme. All Hail the Themed Bag of Crap.

Keep scrolling down…

In danger of encouraging anarchy, people have created more than one woot account before. How much different the second account has to be (different address, different credit card, different name, different email address: I don’t think all of those have to be different), others can speak up on.
addendum: I think it’s different email and different credit card number. I think one reason they limit purchases to one account is to discourage Ebay vultures swooping down for resale material.

I noticed that a lot of ppl didn’t get get what they had hoped for with these bags but I got great stuff in mine! I ordered it for my son last year for Christmas. He received gloves, a cool necklace, a huge bandana, sunglasses, a toothbrush and a leash… So I guess it’s luck of the draw! But he was happy with a full stocking of his favorite team …

Buying these goodie/mystery bags would be a mistake. I have bought 2. They’re filled with Big Lots and Dollar store stuff.

The only things I didn’t throw away or put in the thrift store donation bin is an inflatable helmet ($5) I use use as a centerpiece on our game day snack table, and a small zipper bag ($2) I use for golf tees.

Save your money.

Nice job. You listed 7 items.

So if I want Univ of Washington stuff, I should order Washington State Univ stuff…opposite of what happened when I bought the UW hat and got a WSU hat?

I got the NCAA bag in 2015 and it was OK. 3 of the 6 things were fun and useful. So I’ll try it again and hope for 6 great things.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

No NFL items or broadcasts in my house after the National Anthem "stunts’. The baseball grab bag was ok but thi sis a no go for me.

Yes, same message. Tried a few times

My last purchase was one of these deals. I contacted customer service and got a rude response. No returns. They over value this stuff.

We won’t be sending a dime to the wimpy flag hating NFL.

You need to dump all that junk from the NFL in the ocean!

I got the Eagles one from last August.

iPhone 4 case
ticket holder
hitch cover
fishing lure
a pair of hair “bow pigtail holders”
Mascot hand puppet

I wouldn’t buy anything supporting the nfl or ncaa or nba since they have all moved politics into their sports!!!