NFL Swirl Straw Tumbler - 19 Teams

But what’s the best way to clean a straw like this? I had enough issues cleaning the straight acrylic straw I had for a tumbler…

Would totes use a Chargers one.

Yes, I said totes… and Chargers.

(34 years old, born and raised in San Diego, slept through the touchdown canons as an infant… hate it? Eat a bag)

I suppose if you can find something more flexible than a wire hanger (“no more wire hangers!”) something like this could work for cleaning… Bike Run Yoga: How to clean reusable straws

Don’t buy these unless you plan to swap the straws out cheaply. These straws are impossible to clean and they will get nasty quickly. The Straight straws are better.

Please. The Denver Broncos have the longest stretch of sold out home games at 43 seasons.

Pfft.

Pitchers and Catchers report in two and a half weeks.

Poor design if you like a lot of ice in your drink, like i do. Good luck getting a lot of ice in that cup.

Please, according to the NFL hall of fame the Washington Redskins hold the longest sellout streak at 382 games. (since 1968).
The Broncos streak started in 1970 ::

I hear ya. I just look out the window all winter long. Waiting.

Concerning these cups, where are my dirty birds??

You took the words right out of my sippy cup !!! $13 ??? Please !!!

Probably the latter, otherwise why would they have lions cups? Couldn’t give those things away. 'Nuff said… (And yes, I lived near Detroit for much of my life)

Wanted to buy 8 Cleveland Brown’s tumblers but I guess they are not included…I know we are have a terrible team, but the Brown’s still have great fans?

Didn’t see the Miami Dolphins. What’s up with that…we aren’t good enough for you???

If it isn’t the Tervis brand then it isn’t a tumbler. I don’t even watch football but I was hoping to score some tumblers, until I found out they aren’t Tervis.

and the Redskins are determined to continue that streak of sell outs, no matter how many seats they have to remove from the stadium.

After adding seats in 2009 it held 91,704

http://www.gotickets.com/cached/_images/maintainwidth/521x750/3289d6466a2cd8483042263f956c9f7d/fedex-field-seating-chart-1603.gif

And after begining to remove seats in 2011, by 2013 there are now approximately 79,000

Is this just an Amazon ploy to get more shipping money out of the consumer? I mean, to get the cup in time, wouldn’t it require purchasing upgraded shipping fees on something that weighs less than a pound?

$13 for just ONE cup? You’ve got to be kidding me! I thought the price was for all 19 teams! I’m outta here …

If you live geographically near your favorite team, check your local Walmart. They had a very similar cup to this at the one near me for cheaper.

Just as glad as my Team, The Texans are not listed as the cup would obviously induce choking…

And this is besides the fact that %25-%75 of their attendance is opposing teams fans. Check out the stands during a Philly or Cowboys game.

I cannot fathom why the Buffalo Bills aren’t being offered. What a fantastic performing team!!!