NFL Universal Remote Control

Craparoni the NFLsisco treat ding ding

Would be nice for the pool if it floated.

NEXT PLEASE!!!

LOL!!

Exactly… if you had said you had, say, 6 of them throughout your castle, it’d be way more realistic.

WOW! it even has VCR controls!!!

Send me enough money and I will purchase 3 of these to throw at the first 3 people that walk out of the Woot! building…hurry though… im about to leave work!

Oh well, the Woot Off WAS fun. All good things must come to an end…

Every Wootoff has an item that won’t go away. This seems to be one of those items. My hope is that this one sells out so it won’t be in anyone’s BOC. Can you imagine getting 4 or 5 of these in a BOC. ??

My goodness you’re defensive :yawn:

You must have missed the part that they are in my “CASTLE”!!!

I have 27 displays including 5 Sunbright outdoor sets…

I dare say chap, I have never use sarcasm!!

Holy COW. I think just about every state has bought these. And just when I thought my day was going to be boring. Hah!

in for 3! this isn’t supposed to be useful, it’s just funny. and yes, i did know right away who would want one!

and to the person who asked if today is woot’s garage sale day… what do you think the point of these woot-offs is???

How old is this remote? There is a spot for VCR but not for DVD!

why are they selling this at a woot off?? do they need time to count all the money they are making ?? horrible horrible business decision. if I was a manager there I would kick some one in the but for doing this in the wootoff day, unless its the last item, big Fail !

2 points for catching that bloop:)

What?? You mean, people with money actually watch Woot!? What’s THAT about?

I think it’s to spite people like you :smiley:

I have a horrible premonition that some poor Beautiful Obsidian Candle purchaser will receive a palette of these darned things, if they don’t sell out now.

Good Lord, this thing is still up for sale? I went out, retiled the roof, washed my car, did the grocery shopping, got married, checked my Facebook page and checked Woot only to find we’re only at 30% sold?

G’night woot