NFL Watch - 29 Teams

I’m on the fence on this one. This would be a gift for my wife, but I’m afraid, based on the specs that the watch would look ridiculous on her due to the size.

Any one buying these for a lady or any ladies buying one of these and concerned about this?

No Carolina Panthers. FAIL! I am outta here.

Even if the watch doesn’t work, it will still be right twice a day.

Thanks! The fact that the Titans were mentioned in the write up led me to believe there was a watch to match. How disappointing! No NFL watch for the hubby.

Wish they came in lady’s watches, too… :frowning: I wanted a Bears one. Go Bears!!

Chiefs are already sold out? Curse you Chiefs and your record. I miss getting stuff in the bargain bin because nobody wanted to claim them.

I’m glad somebody gets it.

Thanks for asking for clarification, the hands in this case are not luminous

Take 'em to a skilled watchmaker who can open them up and apply some radium paint to the hands.

Very good Quality!
It has a high quality rubber sports strap with silver tone composite accents and heavy duty sports buckle
-scratch resistant mineral crystal lens
-shock resistant/water resistant
-precision quartz movement
-stainless steel caseback

GO SEAHAWKS !

oops… they are sold out…

I wish they would tell how long the strap is. I have a son who needs at least a 10" strap so I am hesitant to buy this for him without knowing.

Don’t worry about the record! The Chiefs unbeaten days end abruptly tonight. You can bet on it and thank me for it later.

Generally, the strap will extend between 8 and 9 inches. But if your son measures 10 inches around the wrist, there is little chance the watch will fit.

Nevertheless, if your son’s wrist actually measures 10 inches then he should also have giant hands. If this is so, contact your local NFL team and tell them about your son. They will probably sign him up as a wide receiver.

The specifications say the band length is up to 8.5 inches.

Are you suggesting we bet that the Chiefs will somehow lose the Colts vs. Titans game?

Hey-
I like the Chiefs!
They are having an incredible start!
Seahawks - Chiefs Superbowl…
Sounds like a good game!

GO SEAHAWKS!

Just an F.Y.I. I just received my watch yesterday. Please take a look at the dimensions of these things. Which I of course didn’t do. For a man with med to small wrists, this is a HUGE watch. My wrists are a little over 8" in circumference, and it looks ridiculously large.

I ordered two watches and only received one.

Hey there, I just talked with CS and it looks like we got your email and should be in touch with you!