Nickelodeon 7" Digital Photo Frame

Kids woot called. They want their products back.

hey, Woot people - when you have one of these screens, please put the resolution in your writeup - I bet you’d sell more viewers if people knew the resolution up front.

Having said that, I first thought the Spongebob screen had a BUNCH OF CARROTS on the screen, indicating what might be next. But perhaps it is some other orangy thing.

Welp, I guess they don’t have anything else to sell.

Agreed with this should have been on kids.woot. On the other hand, if it was Lightning McQueen, that I’d buy.

resolution and other specs would be nice,but if not supplied do not expect quality images.

Can hese e used as an extended monitor?

So is Bearded Old Codgerspammer hanging out at Kids woot as well posting the links to his youtube video? Maybe he could take these over there when he goes.

Well, these are cute, and there are people who collect ole SpongeBob, but so far nothing has brought me to point of clicking the I WANT ONE, so maybe I’ll just go watching some people sliding around in the snow on little flat sticks.

Seems to be almost gone already, thankfully.

pssst…Nickelodeon = kids woot.

just f.y.i. there woot, incase you got confused

What is this?? Nickelodeon?? Seriously??

no but if you click on the community tab you can see what you did miss

480x234 resolution… no thanks!

Oh, and kids.woot is that way —>

actually, I’m waiting for Woot’s next item - the already discontinued iPad, because they are a hunk o’ junk.

poor reviews on Amazon

but did you see the monkey on Kids Woot right now?

Shopping.com says resolution is 480x234
Source:
http://www0.shopping.com/xPO-Memorex-NDF6052-SB-7

I really want a framed picture of vienna sausages…yum! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Kidswoot cannot get rid of em…