Night School

Wait, the blur is the Aurora Borealis? It’s really unfortunate that it kind of looks like a blurry lady in a blurry red hat. Like the shirt, though. Good job.

Those are some REALLY strong chairs! Afterall, the moon’s mass is 7.35 x 10^22 kg …

Actually, not seeing it anymore. Now it looks like a large, blurry green duck with a red hat.

Mole People! I used to laugh at the kids in Seattle when the sun would come out. The entire group would be squinting.

I see a dead thing (rat perhaps) on the desk. Nice detail. I wonder “who” the teacher’s pet is…

I’d like some of whatever you’re on. :wink:

Call me a sadist, but I absolutely adore the unhappy frown the sun wears on the chalkboard. It’s like a subliminal message of angst my shirt can send to all I encounter!

I’m very impressed that the artist managed to get the Aurora Borealis into a desk chair.

I don’t think that moth or those lighting bugs are going to last long with a teacher who’s an owl. =/ The raccoon should watch his back too.

But Batman works at night, how can he be learning about astronomy when he should be out fighting crime?

Almost all of us occasionally have to take time out from our regular job to do some training or attend a seminar or whatever. The Dark Knight is no exception.

Nightcrawler?

NIGHTcrawler (X men)

I love that the raccoon has a cup of coffee!
He looks very determined to make it through the lesson.
So cute.

The night time is the right time.

I need that Bat-Pen! Where do I buy one?

Seems someone is up for detention.
The student on the right is surely mooning his Dark side at the teacher…

It also looks like he’s smoking a pipe.
but that might just be me…

I don’t know about that - if he’s in class, he can’t be all that bright.

Looks like night school is one of the phases of the moon. When it’s not visible in the night sky you know the moon is hitting the books. Congratulations on teaching us all a lesson Robbie.