Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router

Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router

I could do $100

1 Like

I wonder what it must be like to be someone who actually needs something like this? It must be amazing… :grin:

1 Like

I went from an apple router to a netgear r7000 and it was the worst decision of my life. Tons of disconnects, spotty and slow connection. Their iOS app is garbage.

I don’t know about the R7000 but I bought a Netgear R7800 last July and it works great. Over 41,000 reviews with an average of 4.5 stars on Amazon.

Is it just me or does it look like this router should be launched with a Star Wars promotion.

3 Likes

For this price you could get a decent mesh system like the RBK53S-100NAS from Costco

Looks like that mesh thing you linked only does 802.11a/b/g/n/ac NOT 802.11ax.
Better to future-proof yourself and get the latest.

Is Dyson making routers now?

1 Like

(deep breath) READY MY SHIP (deep breath)

2 Likes

Have had this since May 2019.

Great range and speed throughout the house and have like 35+ devices of various types connected to it on 2.4ghz, 5ghz and a guest 2.4ghz network. My phone does WiFi6 as well, so that is a definite plus.

It is! :crazy_face:

As noted by krychek67, this router works great and is smoking fast if you have devices with Wifi 6 and a pipe to the internet that is fast enough to take better advantage. I have 40 devices connected currently with gigabit internet. This router handles it like a champ.

As for the user with IOS issues, it works great with PC. May just be apple that blows… Just sayin’

1 Like

I can easily stream 4K throughout my house. By the time I need an upgrade for more bandwidth it will be time to upgrade my device anyway. Mesh is far more consistent coverage vs 1 router.

Gigabit fiber users on WIFI.