Nike Grade A Recycled Golf Balls 36-Pack

Check your order on the Pro V1’s. Mine said mid-grade, not grade A. There have been grade A offers before, but mine weren’t. I had some very superficial scuffs, but they still played well.

You’ve got to check the quality. The orders I’ve gotten that say grade A or high quality are near pristine. The ones that say mid-grade (like my last pro-V1 order and I’m guessing yours too) say mid-grade and they can be fairly blemished, though I would say they generally played fine for my mediocre (being kind) golf game.

I guess you have to ask yourself is $20 for used golf balls worth it when 1. You don’t know which Nike ball you’re getting…notice how they don’t indicate One or One Tour or Mojo. Nike makes some crap balls. 2. You can buy new Nike Balls at Wally World for $20 or less and get them today.

P.S. I avoided the last recycled Pro V1 sale but my friends couldn’t pass it up. I don’t remember the “Grade” but they DID NOT perform as well as new. The fact of the matter is this… know matter what amount of washing, you don’t know how long the ball sat at the bottom of the lake or stream or under the bed of leaves where these were found so they are definitely imperfect, so is a new ball after one swing though.

It’s important to note that today’s offer are definitely higher quality balls (and Nike, not Pro V1), according to the powers that be.

Feedback and customer happiness being very important to us and all. :slight_smile:

For those complaining about the quality of the type of ball (in this case Nike Mojo), or those complaining about the quality of the refinishing… couple things to consider…

1. The average male golfer has a 16.1 hdcp and drives the ball 220yds. The difference in distance between a Nike Mojo and a Pro V is only accurately compared when talking about uniform swing speeds. If you are an average golfer - using a cheaper ball (read: lower quality by the uninformed) chances are it will BENEFIT you because it’s designed for lower swing speeds. They have lower spin allowing you to stay on the course and maximize distance.

2. Golf balls will completely “fill” with water in approximately 8 days if submerged. A waterlogged two-piece golf ball will lose approximately 5.8yds of distance compared to a new ball. If we’re assuming (which is fairly unreasonable) that all these refurbished balls are completely waterlogged, then over 18 holes for a 16hdcp (90-100 strokes), that’s at most 80-120 yds lost on strokes where you’re not able to reach the green. 80-120 yds is likely worth 1 stroke. For the sake of the argument, let’s say 2 strokes.

If spending $2, $3, or even $4 a ball is worth that 1 or 2 strokes to you, then by all means, enjoy that added expense.

Otherwise, buy a case of recycled spheres of frustration and fun, and go out and hack it.

If my math serves me, playing recycled balls allows you to play at least 4x as many balls as even a cheap ($2/ea) new ball. I’ll take my chances with losing a little distance if it means I can play more golf to improve my game.

Stop complaining

Bought these last time and have to admit these balls are quite good. I couldn’t resist and pulled the trigger and bought some more.

Don’t know about your statistics but - WELL SAID!

Well said!

I bought these balls before and they were great condition. Love to buy more of them!

I agree. I bought the same Titleist pro v1’s and they were horrible. Scuffed and unusable.

You had me at everything. Sold.

I think that was a different reseller. This guy had the Titleist NXT. The Titleist pro V1s were in 12 packs that were 18 bucks or so. If I remember there were quite a few complaints about those ones.

Bought these last time they were up, all were in good condition barely a blemish, some even included amusing logos. My batch was mostly PD Soft and PD Long ball types.

You convinced me to pull the trigger on this one. In for three.

Maybe you should have done a little research first. You would have quickly found that Grade A used golf balls is one of the lowest grades. The near new ones are Grade AAAAA. The only person you should be upset with is yourself.

Just a note to most of you golfers ot there,the problem with your game has little to do with the ball you’ve been using!