Nike IC Putter

Wrong… at least sort of.

It all depends on where you shop. If you are dumb enough to shop at sporting goods stores like Dick’s thats your mistake. Any serious golfer goes to a golf store. If you go there you can usually buy off the shelf (or order from Nike) Nike’s TW forged irons. Tiger’s are custom made to his measurements but the clubs are the same. While most of Nike’s clubs are junk (see my previous post) their top of the line stuff (that tiger uses is pretty good, over priced but good)

yeah but it’s such a good deal!!!

Would these help me at my local “Putt Putt” miniature golf course?

The picture is distorted on the bottom. I think this is the first time I see Woot mess up.

I’m for sure going to find out what one of these looks like in the bottom of a pond.

WHy would Tiger Buy any kind of Golf Equipment?

Woot: I’ve been trying for hours to buy the 20-15 34". The gold button won’t work, since it’s been trying to load https://sslwww.woot.com/Member/Order.aspx#buyItTarget for a long long time.
Please fix it ASAP!

Went into the local sports authority earlier today and tried out all three types… I love these. I’m a beginner so take this with a grain of salt.

The 20-10 is much less forgiving on inaccurate putts. The 20-15 and 20-20 almost take some of the golfing skill out of it - I’ve never been so accurate in my life. I thought that the 20-20 was substantially heavier and liked it a lot; then tried out the 20-15 and realized that I was much more comfortable with the weight. All of them are great clubs, and the only reason I liked the latter two more is I’m not quite skilled enough to play as well with the 20-10 blade putter. I think these are a great deal for the price (Sports Authority had them for $90 to $120 depending on the model, plus tax, obviously).

It’s my putter and I want it now!

Send it quickly plz. :slight_smile:

So does anybody know the fix for the non working gold button? I’ve been trying to purchase for about an hour now :frowning:

Sorry you are having problems.

I clicked on the I Want One button and it loaded the order page. Is this where you are having the problem? Try clearing the browser’s cache/temp files. You might try another browser and/or another computer as well.

Edit: Talked to the code slaves. They think it should be ok now. Please try again and let me know if you continue to have problems.

um, why are these putters being associated with tiger woods? he’s never used a nike putter.

hopeully the 20-15A was a good purchase!

I’ve been having a huge problem getting into my account and purchasing this putter. It won’t load regardless of clearing cache, using another computer, using a different browser. But I would really like to purchase this putter. Any ideas?

I also have been trying to buy the putter most of the day and have not been able to get in to order it. I have now tried on aat least 3 different computers and on a PC and a Mac. Very frustrating!

I’m having problems too. Have tried multiple browsers.

Got it figured out… just went to my account page, which only took a half hour to get to, updated my info by clicking rampantly on the button for 3 minutes, and it went through. Then I was able to purchase. Maybe trying updating your info? Good luck.

OK, I was updating information during my order since I haven’t been here in a while. I closed everything out, came back to the site, went to “My Account”, and changed/added everything I needed to…saved…and then ordered without having to change anything and it went through fine.

Is anyone else having trouble with purchasing the Nike IC Putter? After I fill in the ordering information, my webpage will time-out and I am unable to finalize the purchase. It happens on both Windows Explorer and Google Chrome browsers. Any help will be extremely appreciated as I used this putter out of my friend’s bag and absolutely loved it!

He does use a Nike head cover for his Scotty Cameron putter, I will give you that…but actually using a Nike putter in competition? I am yet to see that…Perhaps I missed it…

I’ve reported it to the code slaves again. They are working furiously on it.