Nike IC Putter

Will these clubs help my ability to get the ball into the windmill at the local mini-golf?

lol, I didn’t even think of making that as a snide joke although it’s a good one.

I suck at putting, will these help? specifically the 20-20a?

This Woot is like publicists for Tiger Woods’s ex-girlfriends, 100% bought one

I’m getting up in years now - never thought I would when I was younger.

Maybe I should start thinking about learning to play this game as I never thought I would do that either.

Is it an automatic chick magnet or do you have to be black and really good at Golf as well?
I need to write this down.

The new Nike Method putter is Tiger’s backup. He actually loves it, but as you know, switching putters is hard. He is considering switching to it though. The new Method Putters are probably the best on the market now because of their face technology and feel.

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikegolf/en_US/experiences/method-putters

What kind of Tiger Woods POC is this??? It better come with a hot broken hearted swedish blonde at that price.

… well, maybe it’s a good price— but come on woot! throw a guy a bone here. :wink:

when i saw “nike” i automatically thought of tiger woods, but then i came here to find out that his name is nowhere on them.

It would be almost as awesome as the time i found 2 cases of nutella at biglots at 1/10th their normal price, with Kobe Bryant’s face on each jar.

Of course, this was after that whole ordeal a couple years back, but i’m still enjoying cheapo nutella to this day, and will continue to do so until i die of food poisoning.

Celebrity scandals rock my socks.

The 20-10B is the putter I’ve been using for 8 months. I like it quite a bit. The two 20-20s are a little too cumbersome for me, but everyone knows what putter type is best for them, but just be warned they’re extra cumbersome.

i see it sez there in the description that these putters “enhance tackiness”

… is that why Tiger endorses them, or is that the result?

They mean like glare off silver/reflective surfaces of the putter. This one is black, so as your looking down on your putt and line you can concentrate on that and your stroke and not “ooo shiny metal”.

Not like that really happens much, but thats their selling point.

Wouldn’t the engraved Nike logo pose a risk at messing up your putt?

I can’t remember if this is totally right, but someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Its the distance from the ground to your wrist if you’re standing straight with your arms resting normally at your sides.

Well, I can help with the length of putter you need. The standard men’s putter length is 34 inches. The measurement you need for your club is based on your wrist to floor measurement. My wrist to floor measurement is about 30 inches so I need a -1 inch club. If you are taller, I’m about 5’10, you’ll go with a longer length and shorter you go with a shorter length.

No because you should be striking the ball with the center of the putter face. If you heel or toe your putt of the ends of the face you’re more likely to send it off at an undesired angle.

IC? Integrated circuit? Is this like a roboputter?

I just bought one, and i heard that every time you buy a putter you should cheat on your wife…tiger told me.

Nice price. I am sure it will end up in the bottom of Oak Turn Pond just like all my other putters.

Which one does Tiger Woods use?