Nike Men's Flex Two Pocket Woven Shorts

Nike Men's Flex Two Pocket Woven Shorts

1 Like

Everytime I buy Nike stuff from Woot, it’s of questionable quality and don’t look and feel authentic. Won’t do it again

1 Like

Could be because it’s a special order for a large retailer. They will often specify the fabric content and other things so their items are different.

2 Likes

I ordered them. The quality is great and the pockets are deep. Only problem - I ordered Navy and got purple. Woot promptly refunded and did not ask me to send them back. Will be ordering another pair now for when I leave the house, because I’m not 16, didn’t go to Northwestern, and generally lack the self confidence to wear purple as a 39 year old. However, the free purple ones will be great for around the house work / paining projects.

The fit is a tad slimmer than normal Large athletic shorts, the length is normal.

4 Likes

Sent wrong color and still waiting for return label. What is your problem Woot?

1 Like

The return label will be in an email from UPS, not Woot.

Make sure you check spam/junk folders. Their response is sent to the email address on your Woot account, not your Amazon email address if different.

2 Likes

Crud! Sorry! Please, if you haven’t already, contact our Customer Service.

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like