Nike Sport Kit Carrying Case for MP3 Players – 2 Pack

I bought 6 of these last time… lol. If I buy 6 now, and 6 next time i’ll be contributing to the mark of the beast = EVIL! hahaha.

But if you buy 6, they’re only $1.33 each! What an amazing deal for everyone who’s got 6 iPod Nano’s just laying around.

have one, total garbage. lasted about 2 months and it started to wear like you wouldn’t believe. wouldn’t buy one unless you absolutely need some sort of carrying case that lasts you till august.

I got these a little while ago, and gave a few to my friend and family!! Great for taking my sony mp3 (from woot too) player to the gym. I cut out the middle flap that holds the iPod, and I can fit my wallet in one easy carrying case with the mp3 player and my ID, hella cool!

Really nice if you like to carry your stuff to the gym w/o going into the smelly locker room.

Let’s face, I can be clumsy. Are these shock resistant to protect your precious iPod?

In for 6…they seem very durable and big enough that I can probably use it for a ton of other stuff like jewelry, camera, medicine, etc.

I got three pairs of these last time it was offered. They are pretty nice for as cheap as they are. In the back of the case, there is a place to wind up a cord or even your earplugs so they don’t get tangled. The zipper is a little sluggish to pull, but all in all it works good for my nano.

Go Utah. They must have lots of MP3 players out there.

These are awful. I bought some last time and I can honestly say I can’t think of a more useless piece of junk. They’re too big for pockets and there’s no way to secure it to anything. It just takes what you have and makes it bulkier.

In for 3, but only because the woot swim fest yesterday was so depressing

Any idea if this would work as a case for a Canon ELPH Digital Camera???

Such as this one: http://www.jr.com/sd870is-powershot-camera/pe/CAN_SD870ISSLV/

No I use it for my Sansa e260 and it works great but yes it ‘technically’ only fits the ipod nano 2nd edition (correct me if im wrong) i still have a bunch of these im trying to get rid of. Retail $40 on Amazon. great buy!

I got 6 of these last time… they really suck. Just use a sock.

Wooted this last time. I cut out the reel on the back compartment and pulled off the foam. It can now hold my Sony mp3 player and charger cord and my LG speakes and charger, both previous woots. I can post pics of the mod if anyone wants. Well worth the money.

amen. I have not found uses for all of the others yet

It’s made of polyurethane (basically a plastic rubber) so what were you doing to it to make it wear out???
Either way, they’re cheap enough to buy six, and according to you, that will last a year.

You are the guy that is always beside me at the gym. Aren’t you?

An X-acto knife removes the divider in seconds. Ta-Dah!

Post away…

In for threex2last time around (before may woot off)

They are pretty cool… and they sell for $29.99 dollars right off of Nike’s website… but unless you or someone you know has a Nike+ kit… I wouldn’t go for it.

valett84