Nike Vaporwing Elite Sunglasses

Yeah I wish I had read the forums. I’ve gotten 2 empty cases so far. Not even the pictured cases.

Hi all. Sorry about the cases. I’m trying to check in with the sports team and CS.

In the meantime, make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

This is exactly my problem !!! Second 2 pair just came only boxes !!

“ replacement “ came and guess what …… more cases and NO GLASSES!!! I’ll be damned if I paid 130$ for sunglasses cases not even the ones pictured !!

Just a case NO SUNGLASSES……WTF?! How could this have happened to SO many different people?? Has anyone gotten a refund?? I sent an email stating I want a refund but I’d like to talk to an actual person. Does anyone know how or where to find the customer service phone number? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’m pissed!

Hi all. We’ve ended the sale while we investigate what’s going on. We’re asking Amazon fulfillment to check their inventory.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I’ve emailed a few times and got no real
Response on next steps….

We’re in a holding pattern since this looks to be a larger issue. We’re waiting for Amazon to complete our request for a “bin check” where they check existing inventory to confirm the issue. They kinda take their sweet time with those.

If you want a refund, let me know and I can ask CS to contact you about that.

1 Like

Same here!!

I would like a refund. Please let me know what I need to do to get my money back.
Thank you

You should have an email now.

1 Like

same here! 1 order empty case, replacement order empty case! what is going on here? is this scam?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

i’d like to get refund. please reach out to me via email or phone

Thanks

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

I’d like a refund but was told to wait while they figure things out. Not saying it’s a scam but very scammy on Amazon’s side it seems.

No, I said we were in a holding pattern but if you wanted a refund, let me know. Please go reread the post. Nothing scammy about it.

1 Like

Same issue as others (case with no glasses - not even same case)!

Although I received an email that I would b getting a refund, I’m disappointed at the number of people this happened to. I will be very hesitate as to what I purchase from here in the future.

Hi all.

I’m sorry for the poor experience with this. The wrong item was in inventory for these glasses so it looks to have affected everyone. It took us a couple days to hear back from Amazon on the inventory check, hence the delay.

As of this morning, everyone has been refunded.

1 Like

Can we be expecting empty sunglasses boxes in upcoming BOC’s? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: