Nikko 1/14 Scale Lancer Evo High Performance R/C Car

This car is fast and danger.
Wheres the handset for your cellphone.

“de plane boss, de plane!” Err, “de car, de car”

Another lime yellowish car - at first I thought it was the Lamborgini again!

Here’s the Froogle Link.

Looks like it goes for $70+

If you think you have it bad, I have to go with my wife shopping for my Mom’s birthday present. I already told her that’s what I was doing, but she didn’t buy that.

This would be one of those things Woot has to have a whole warehouse just to store.

The goofy picture that expands reminds me that I haven’t seen the animated pictures/files that were on here a year ago during that woot-off. Remember the one with the crash-test dummies and the floppy disk? Does anyone have that file saved that wants to post it somewhere?

bigger 1/8 version is on ebay for just as much

actually it is an evo VII

This brings back the painful memory from the Lambo

It’s at HobbyTron on sale for 49.99 http://www.hobbytron.net/Nikko-RC-Cars.html

Good woot!

I still like the Lamborgini more.

BTW, I work at a print shop and I called my boss on the 54" HP Paper. He called all his employees and asked them to buy 3 to be reimbursed later. You can thank me later for eliminating THE woot-off killer. To those of you who fell asleep hoping not to miss much - I am sorry.

I’m getting a Service Unavailable error when I try to go to that page; it was working a couple woots ago.

OOOO GREAT CHRISTMAS IDEA FOR POOR KIDS! ILL BUY THEM ALL WITH 50 ACCOUNTS!

Man, we barely have room to play with the Lamborghini we bought a few weeks ago! I need a bigger apartment to get this one, too…

These cars are fun for kids and grown ups.

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

LOL I love the clicky larger image!!!

just refresh the page and it will/should show up again…thanks for the heads up!

Somewhat concidered this one, till I saw the one on blocks, for sure that is the one I would get!