Nikko Landshark R/C Amphibious Vehicle

are there a lot of 10 year old boys on woot?

probably not.

p.s. i thought that igotwooters got put on probation for 10000 hours…so much for that idea…ban that d-bag

I did … just for couple of seconds

WOW this site is slow as old poop tonight.

Anyway…somone should make a snow shovel attatchment for this. then i’d buy for sure!

wow. that was annoying…

next woot please

My nephew is going to love this!

I also saw Woot Wine for a few refreshes before the Landshark came up.

And I think obsenely long posts like those are great ways to get put on probation…

Is this any good?

Interesting, but no thanks.

I think we can guess one poster that won’t be posting for a while.

WOW I ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE… when I was 12.
NUTTED!

good gift idea though

Very nice - I like the mix of products, though clearly many other folks have a myopic view of what a woot is.

My joke of the day…2nd night in a row:

I remember the first time I had sex…I was sooo afraid…I was all alone!

Woot…finally your getting some good stuff…gonna buy 3 of these…Nite!

I got one for my dad.

I found prices from 60-75 dollars on froogle, so this is a really cool gift!

Plastic, decals, and treads that’ll break – I can’t even use it to run wires across the ceiling…bummer.

Oh well, 13 shopping days till Christmas…

Great Woot! Great Price! I just don’t have any kids who could use this for a Christmas Present. AND YES, I do use the word CHRISTMAS instead of holidays. Please ban IGOTBIGWOOTERS for life. His useless posts blocks up the server.

I noticed the Woot alert has been kicking back old woots too… could be a refresh thing?

http://snl.jt.org/arc/char/ChCh-Land%20Shark.jpg

LAND SHARK!!

I’m still dreaming of a Woot Christmas…

Can we have a lifetime ban for IGOTBIGWOOTERS please?

Anyway… interesting toy, I might get one. I was always interested in getting an RC boat when I was a kid.

Now… an RC helicopter, that would rule!

29.99 is cheaper than other places , but is this product really userful ?

ive noticed a couple things in the few weeks that ive been watching woot… waiting for the next 61" infocus to come out… now that i have the cash to buy it. there are allways people that arent satisfied, and yall truely need to ip ban the i got wootors noob.

Holy jumping Jesus! Can I finally post now? Sow much for first page. Buy some more servers w00t!

Thanks Woot! ANYTHING that can actually be used as gifts at this time of the year is appreciated.

I got two. Now for some more adult gifts.