Ninebot Segway ES3 Folding Electric Scooter Refurbished

Ninebot Segway ES3 Folding Electric Scooter Refurbished

I got one of these a while back on the woot. Love the scooter, an use it constantly. pretty good motor, and actually gets me up some steep hills. Speed is good… Downside is the range is pretty short maybe 10 miles , and ride is rough with solid hard tires.

1 Like

Scooter arrived yesterday, there are NO screws to mount handle bar to frame.
How do I contact the seller?

I’m sorry for the problem. Please reach out to:

Iris Zhang- ziris2688@gmail.com

Make sure you include serial number (starting with N2) . They can’t proceed without that.

Anybody else see their order shipped yet? UPS is in “label created” status but they haven’t received the item and it’s been a week now.

Been 2 weeks now and UPS seems to have lost my package. All customer service response from Woot is to give it a few more days. UPS told me to file a lost package claim on it and hasn’t updated the status in 7 days and Woot is doing nothing about it besides sending an automated response saying to wait more.

When UPS says, “no information available” for the estimated delivery date, something is probably wrong and why is it my responsibility as the customer to deal with the shipping issue and not Woot who is the sender?

Let’s ask @lioncow if she can check from her side.

Hi there, sorry to hear about the trouble. Our CS team should be contacting you shortly in regards to issuing a refund. Apologies for the long wait.

Same here, my UPS delivery date now shows delay, and the shipment progress shows “origin scan” since 4/14. The transaction is very fishy here. I just want my refund now.

Yeah, something is wrong there. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.