Ninja 6-1 Digital Air Fry Oven - Scratch & Dent

Ninja 6-1 Digital Air Fry Oven - Scratch & Dent

This product was randomly taken down off Amazon a couple days ago and i got very mad cause i was waiting for a sale and HERE IS THE SALE I WAS WAITING FOR

2 Likes

In for one.

Kohls is selling them for about $210 and saying its $270 list.

I hope its not dented or scratched as this looks like nice addition to our kitchen appliances

Never purchased refurbed for food related items. Are the insides going to look like it was used in a college dorm room??

I am really upset. I was waiting for a scratch and sniff sale.

I read your comment after placing an order. I was afraid of what I would find inside the box. I received mine today and I am happy to report that it is a essentially a new piece with one small dent in the bottom and a scratch on the top (very minor). All the interior looks brand new with everything nicely packaged in plastic (isn’t it weird that the same toxic plastic that pollutes our planet give us the sense of confidence that everything inside is nice, clean and new?).
I haven’t tested the machine, but looks fine to me.

2 Likes

I was also worried about the condition of the oven knowing Woot’s reputation on scratch and dent sales. But the price was too good to pass up. I unboxed today and I was pleasantly surprised. One minor dent on the front top corner, and a couple minor scratches on the surface. Can’t wait to fire this baby up and see how it performs, especially the air fryer.

Finally got mine today and was very excited to use it. It didn’t have much in the means of dents, though the top is fairly scratched up. I didn’t mind.

Unfortunately, every time I turn it on it starts to smoke immediately inside and I don’t know what the cause is. :frowning: I can’t recognize the smell of what’s burning and I can’t see anything near or on the heating elements. Guess this is a fail on my part.

Must have been bad luck on your unit. We’ve been very happy with the one we got. No smoking over here. I’ve been pretty impressed with how crispy the air fryer gets things. But no smoke

So allergy friendly?