Ninja Blenders - Your Choice

Motor power and cups included.

I meant just in function, the cups specifically. Are they just cups or do they attach to the motor and blend inside the cups?

Nevermind I figured it out :slight_smile: …and apparently logged into a different account in the process. Oops!

Seems that BL660 and BL740 are the same in regards to functions and accessories. I believe BL740 is just newer.

Sounds like I have the blender set you’re talking about. I had read about this issue before purchasing. To avoid it, I feed solid food into the blender in small portions. Things seem to flow through the blades easier if they start in a fluid and the fluid has had time to precoat the walls.

Lately, I’ve mostly used the food processing attachment to make lettuce wraps. Use it to chop a pile of veggies, cook some chicken breasts (then chop it in the processor), and last mix it all on a hot skillet with some sauce.

BL740 is being closed out at Macy’s. Picked one up today for $69.99 non-refurbished.

Glad to hear that I wasn’t the only one that experienced the issue at least. It does make sense that the ingredients would make a difference (and, to be honest, I did notice that too), but with the round jar food processor from Walmart I didn’t have to worry about that. Obviously there’s no comparison in build quality, but I personally don’t use mine enough to warrant it. If I had a newer, round container model I’m sure I’d be happy and get rid of my separate blenders and food processors.

Thanks for the others for chiming in with their successes with the square-shaped tops too. I did notice that the very high-level blenders all tend to use that style jar/container, so I knew it wasn’t necessarily the shape of the container that was a problem.