Ninja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Ninja Coffee Bar? Glass Carafe System
Price: $89.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Dec 04 to Tuesday, Dec 05) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](https://home.woot.com/offers/ninja-coffee-bar-glass-carafe-system) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Ninja Coffee Bar? Glass Carafe System) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Ninja - Google Shopping Coffee Bar? Glass Carafe System)

I have this on my Christmas list. Does anyone have one? Factory reconditioned always makes me nervous…

WOW… do you need a licence to operate this thing? Way, too complex for 5 AM

I have this coffee maker and love it! It gives you a nice variety of sizes, from a single cup to a travel mug to a half or full carafe to choose from, different strength brews, and an espresso-like 4 or 8 ounce concentrated brew. I love the platform to put a single cup on and brew just the one cup, like a Keurig but without the wasteful pod and with the ability to brew the cup the way you like it. The built-in frother is easy to use and works well. The system is a breeze to clean. The main drawbacks are that, unlike a traditional brewer where you can select 4,6,8,10, or 12 cups, your only large pot options are a half or full carafe, it tends to use more coffee than traditional coffee makers, and the heating plate doesn’t do a great job of keeping the coffee warm, I microwave the cup if needed. Also, there’s no water filter like many units have. I did purchase my unit new and have had no issues with leaking. Once you get the hang of it it’s simple to use, no license or special training needed!

What are the special features?

Before you buy, check out the Amazon comments. There seem to be some serious problems with the machine and Ninja customer service apparently is just as bad. I decided not to buy after reading the comments.

What is the voltage rating on these machines?

(From the manual)
Voltage: 120V~, 60Hz.
Power: 1450 Watts

On another note, I’ve wanted one of these for a while, but couldn’t justify the $150 price tag. I really desire the flexibility to brew an entire carafe or just single serve on the same machine.

Ended up getting the Hamilton Beach Flex Brew (the K-Cup version) for $54 from Amazon on Cyber Monday. If this deal would have came out before that, I likely would have bought it.

I clicked because I saw the picture and thought this was a new fancy 3D printer.

I can recommend Ninja coffee makers. I got 1 in Feb 2017, the CF085 from Woot and everybody complements my coffee. The beauty is it makes exactly size what you need, plus ice coffee and “espresso” style. I also bought on Black Friday the CF110 version (no carafe) for $60 bucks for my college daughter. Just love these coffeemakers. The carafe (steel, not glass) keeps warm for 1-2 hours without ‘burn’ effect taste. If you don’t need carafe, search specials on CF110.

Have it. Love it. I bought mine at a warehouse club for about the same price last year. Have had zero issues with it. I replaced a perfectly good keurig machine with the Ninja and have been thoroughly pleased. It’s nice to be able to make coffeehouse type drinks for pennies. It paid for itself in the first couple of months.

Anyone want to buy me one?

Can anyone let me know the following:

1. Is this a reconditioned unit?
  2. Can it make espresso?
  3. Can it make Latte’s (hot and cold)?
  4. If it can do this how do they taste and are they fairly easy to make?
  5. It seems like it does not take any pods so you use regular coffee or espresso beans?

Thank you.

It’s factory reconditioned. You can see the condition of our items under the price.

For the rest, the manual is linked at the bottom of the features. That might be a good place to start. :slight_smile:

I’ve had a version of this coffee maker for years. Started out with the first version Ninja released and was so impressed I re-gifted it and bought this version last year.

I will say both times I opted for the insulated carafe over the heated glass because hotplate coffee makes me ill, but if you usually consume your coffee in one go this is so far improved from k-cups it’s laughable.

at this price it’s a steal and I’ve had nothing but good support from the customer service at Shark/Ninja.

Ordered one, received it today and it did not work. Now have to return it and hope the next reconditioned unit they send will work.

Received my order today, looked new but will not work. Sent email to Woot support.

Same as everyone else. Received today and doesn’t work. Just keeps beeping which seems to be a common issue reading online. Sent return email and hoping for the best.

Setup today, all excited. Produced a lovely puddle of coffee in the bottom of my mug, not much more than that. Tried again, same. Device defective, no replacement from woot. Now, gotta repackage and get a refund. Refurb = buyer beware.