Ninja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System

Ninja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System

Just bought this two weeks ago!! Absolutely best coffee maker! It does not come with a reusable filter. Bought a reusable aluminum filter on Amazon and love it! I’m in Haven’t had a problem and I make 2 carafes a day!

4 Likes

So are you getting the whole coffee maker or just the glass carafe? I am hesitant to buy because I am unsure from the listing

Based on the ASIN Woot is selling the whole coffee maker.

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-CF091-Coffee-Black-Silver/dp/B077SDTCD5

2 Likes

Good to hear! Going to trust you on this one after passing up on this deal a few times. Decided today is the day. I’ll bite the bullet at this price.

1 Like

I bought this two weeks ago and am SUPER happy with it. I was hesitant based on the reviews of the whole cleaning debacle. I’ve only used store bought gallon water ($1 a gallon) and haven’t had an issue. Coffee comes out great, and let me tell you, I am NOT a big coffee drinker. However, it makes “over ice” speciality coffee brew, and it is lovely. Guests have enjoyed the hot coffee.

AND mine did come with a reusable filter and the special measuring spoon, despite it saying it doesn’t. I’ve gotten lucky with Woot a few times, so I’m not surprised.

2 Likes

Bought last time offered. Has worked great. Mine didn’t come with the scoop or filter, but was expected. Wife lives it.

1 Like

This was a horrible purchase . While in fine print , it states unit was “refurbished” . The unit I received was not even cleaned . The smell of coffee was quite noticeable . Also the unit was severely scuffed and scratched all over .

Hi there. I’m sorry you’re unhappy. Sometimes they will smell like coffee from testing. However, make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service so they can help you.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

Mine came sealed up well but it was a gift. I sure hope it doesn’t smell used. :frowning: will find out when I get back from my honeymoon I guess.

Opened mine today. The water reservoir is broken. Contacted customer service, they are checking with the vendor to see if they have any left in stock. (Fingers crossed!) Everything else looks in good shape.

Coffee was found in the one I purchased also. It was a gift for a family member and they were very understanding. They cleaned the item thoroughly and said it made some great coffee. The filter is very fine and does a great job of not allowing full sized grinds into your coffee (something k-cups tend to do a lot). The milk frothing feature is pretty neat and they love how everything tucks away into the unit itself.

Pretty great product, let’s just hope it holds up!

I bought one of these last October. The frother never worked, but it wasn’t a big deal so I didn’t exchange it. Now wishing I had, because right after the warranty ended it stopped brewing consistently. Now it only brews for 5 seconds at a time, so I have to stand around and push the brew button repeatedly. It’s like this on every brew setting.

:frowning: That sucks I am sorry. Thankfully the one I got is still kicking strong. I agree though that the frother is a gimmick at best. I have one built into my Keurig with a stainless steel container with lid. You just pour in the stuff and select the setting and it does an amazing job compared to the ninja. Usually if I run the ninja for about 60-120 seconds it does a decent job but nowhere near as good as other brands I’ve used.

1 Like