Ninja CREAMi 7-Program Ice Cream Maker

4 Likes

1 Ā½cups unsweetened almond milk
Ā½ Scoop vanilla protein powder
2Tbsp Sugar free vanilla pudding powder
1Tbsp Sweetener (Monk fruit)
1oz Cream cheese
Splash of Vanilla extract

I went to Aldi today and got everything except the Monk fruit sweetener. They might have that too, for all I know but I have some swerve or something Iā€™m sure

I think instead of Oreos Imma put a little instant coffee in the batch.

7 Likes

Balls. My Ninja CREAMi was just delivered and THERE ARE NO MIX CUPS. THE BLURB SAYS IT COMES WITH THREE.

4 Likes

I just looked to double check and it says:

• (3) 16 oz. CREAMi Pints with storage lids

Balls. Little help @ThunderThighs?

5 Likes

disappointed harry potter GIF

4 Likes

I KNOW!!!

Grrrr

:rage:

5 Likes

Yeah it should have had those. Let CS know thereā€™s a 4 pack for $30 or a 2 pack for $20.

Ninja XSKPLD4BCD Pints 4 Pack, Compatible with NC299AMZ & NC300s Series Creami Ice Cream Makers, BPA-Free & Dishwasher Safe, Color Lids, 1, Clear/Grey/Lime/Pink/Acqua https://a.co/d/41ylyB6

Ninja XSKPLID2CD Pints 2 Pack, Compatible with NC299AMZ & NC300s Series Creami Ice Cream Makers, BPA-Free & Dishwasher Safe, Lime & Aqua Lids, 1 https://a.co/d/5VabUIL

I didnā€™t see a 3 pack. They should be able to figure something out.

Today is @notmattyā€™s day in the trenches.

6 Likes

shooting war GIF

4 Likes

I wrote in while angrily swigging my ice cream mix smoothie. Mmmm, pretty good!

4 Likes

I made vanilla yesterday. I love that thing.

7 Likes

I have been impatiently awaiting the delivery of my Creami machine. It was delivered today! YAY! Unwrapped it and there is not even one of the pint cups, much less the 3 that were supposed to be included with this purchase. Without the cups, you cannot use the machine! I hope Woot is willing to correct this issue promptly!

4 Likes

Well isnā€™t my face red now!

NOBODY TOLD ME THERE WAS A SECRET COMPARTMENT IN THE BOX!!!

I opened it from the wrong end apparently, and thereā€¦there, down in the bottom was another section where the 3 cups, lids, and warning manual lay.

Sorry Woot, Iā€™ll let you know how it works tomorrow night.

Iā€™m such a dumbass sometimes.

I apologize for the alarm @ThunderThighs and for waking up @notmatty. Too bad I didnā€™t get @davejlives involved too!

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

9 Likes

Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

7 Likes

I canā€™t stop laughing. I donā€™t remember unboxing mine.

Awwwwā€¦

Cookie Monster Love GIF by Sesame Street

5 Likes

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSNORT Whuzzah what now?

7 Likes

OH MY GOSH! I just checked and sho nuff, my cups and the manual were hidden in the bottom. If I had lifted the box after removing the main part, I would have realized it felt heavier than just a box. But it was very well hidden in the bottom! I am so happy! I already scavenged through my pantry and freezer for ingredients to make some kind of ice cream for tomorrow! Yay! Thank you!!!

9 Likes

I was just about to tell you that but you figured it out first. I thought my cups were missing but found them before embarrassing myself.

7 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™d hate to see that happen! Ha ha

4 Likes

WHERE ARE THE ICE CREAM PICTURES?!?!

Ice Cream Chocolate GIF by HuffPost

5 Likes

YOU HAVE TO LET THE MIX FREEZE FOR 24 HOURS. ITā€™S IN THE BOOK, ITā€™S THE RULE.

Never fear tho, I am counting down the time until 10:30PM Central! :smile_cat:

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

6 Likes