Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker

Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker

Why does the Specs say In Box: (1)Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker or Crisper or (1) Ninja Air Fryer?

Ooops, last time we ran the sale there were two items in there. I removed those references.

Does this have the deyhydrate function mentioned on the Amazon listing?

I am a prouder Wooter and an Amazon Prime person. I want to buy this Ninja cooker but the darn cashier here at Woot keeps trying to charge me $6 for shipping and she shouldn’t, should she? Why ain’t it free for me today.

Make sure you log into Woot using your Amazon account using the “Log In Using Amazon” link on the log-in page and not your Woot account. If you are a Prime member than that should eliminate the shipping charge. Once you are in, I believe that you can link your accounts as well (which I think would be especially critical if you use the same User Name and Password for both).

Good Luck!

I just got mine and it didn’t have the seal for the pressure cooker lid to work properly, it didn’t have the quick start guide or the cookbook, or the little pot holders that are shown in the video. I called Ninja to find out how much it would cost to replace all of the things that were missing - they don’t have the cookbook to send out- She also said it wasn’t refurbished in the Ninja Factory, so I am curious what factory it was refurbished in?

1 Like

I received mine and promptly sent it back. The plastic outer casing had a big chunk of plastic missing. Obviously, it had been dropped before shipping as there were no plastic pieces to be found in the shipping carton.

No this is the smaller one without dehydrate function.