Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker

Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker

I bought one of these last time it was up for sale (for more money I might add) and I guess UPS thought it was a football because it arrived with the lid handle cracked off. Like the unit, however. Makes a nifty stew and crispy chicken. It’s also HHHHUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuGGGGGGGgggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so you better have plenty-o-space.

“Brown” Is a good name for them. UPS apparently ships things by fistfight. You’d think a company whose entire purpose in existence is ‘move people’s stuff’ would be decent at it…

Not sure the connection between “brown” and “fistfight.” A lot depends on the seller’s packing. As a joke, I bought a GALLON of aftershave from the mothership that was in a plastic screw top jug just like vinegar comes in. Direct shipped, not packed at Amazon.

The shipper put it in a cardboard box, apparently no padding. Never made it here because it apparently burst open INSIDE a UPS truck. So if your UPS truck smells like a Victorian cathouse, you’ll know why.

1 Like

I bought this from Woot recently too. Was disappointed because it didn’t have the dehydrator function. Anyone know if this is the same model?

Well, it says here it is OP300, and it doesn’t list the dehydrator function. On the Ninja website, the OP300 does not have dehydrate, and the OP302 does. So I would assume this one does not.

Ha!

The connection is ‘they’re crap at their only purpose’. And crap is brown, and they often refer to themselves as ‘Brown’.