Ninja Master Prep Professional 450-Watt Food Processor and Hand Mixer Bundle

I purchased this during a previous Woot. It’s really quite an amazing product, even if it is a bit chintzy. The bonus is that the lady of the house really loves it, so that makes my subsequent Woots less terrifying.

I got this set a few months ago… I could not love it more… one of my best kitchen gadgets EVER…

We bought one of these when they were offered a few weeks ago…we love it! Works really well for smoothies and crushed ice. Snow cones when it’s 100+ are heaven…

Hands down THE best thing I’ve ever Wooted.

Ninja rocks! Love mine to death, gave away previous Cusinart combo food processor/blender.

Best smoothie maker for the price. no vita-mix but does a hell of a job.

Ninja’s aren’t chintzy, they’re thrifty!

We love ours too, I think I’ll pick a few up for wedding gifts. :slight_smile:

I’m mad you jerks beat me to the order of one all because i forgot to log in.

Picked this up a woot or two ago. It’s a pretty good blender for making frozen drinks.

got the older 2 piece one off woot as a refurb. love it. frozen banana and nonfat yogurt make a great snack. in for the new one (partially just cause woots have been crap lately and i really want to buy something)

I want the $20 deal! And I don’t have all night!

I bought this set last time it was for sale here, and I love it. Those blenders make the best slushy-type drinks EVER. Strong, super-fast, and easy to clean - one of the best things I ever bought on Woot.

I LOVE MY NINJA AND THE LITTLE SUCKER BROKE TODAY I HAVE GOT TO WRITE IN TO THE NINJA MASTER AND GET IT FIXED THE BLADE BROKE WHERE IT GOES INTO THE MOTER CHEAP PLASTIC.

I used mine tonight for mixing up some adult beverages… Definately the best thing I have purchased from Woot!