Ninja Mega Kitchen System

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Ninja Mega Kitchen System
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Friday, Mar 16 to Wednesday, Mar 21) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Ninja Mega Kitchen System) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Ninja Mega Kitchen System) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Ninja - Google Shopping Mega Kitchen System)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/18/2016 - $99.99
8/25/2015 - $99.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (3 comments)
7/14/2015 - $124.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (10 comments)

12/25/2017 - $102.99 (Woot Plus)
12/25/2017 - $102.99 (Woot Plus)
12/12/2016 - $108.99 (Woot Plus)

I have this, I got it as a gift a few years ago. I like it. For $100, seems like a great deal. Should probably come with ear plugs but other than the noise it’s great.

90 day warranty? Spend the extra money and get a Vitamix…you’ll never regret it.

Listed as BL771, but no bowel in bowel packaging list, even though there is a picture of one. Seems to really be BL 770.

[MOD: bowl is listed. see my post below]

So are you saying they moved their bowels?

I got a refurbed Ninja off of here three years ago (the BL780). It has become my second most used kitchen workhorse, just behind my stand mixer. The only issue I had was due to my own dumb fault, I warped the lid to the bowl by running it in the dishwasher. It took a little bit of gentle heat and brute manipulation to straighten it enough so that it can still close the latch and activate the safety shutoff on the blender base, but I regularly use it as my instant vegetable chopper/mincer.

It’s listed:

Groupon seems to be getting rid of a lot of these also, for about the same $$:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-ninja-mega-kitchen-systems

They’re sold out of the 1500 Watt model.

I have it. I love it. This is a great price. If I had storage space, I’d be stashing a couple for Christmas presents. Of course that would be a problem warranty wise, but the hope would be that “reconditioning” would lessen the need to be worried about that.
If, like many of us, you can’t or don’t want to spend the rent money on a Vitamix, this is a very nice machine. Just the individual smoothie function is bang up, and that also is perfect for small chopping like herbs, nuts, fresh peppercorns… lot’s of things that are a pain in a regular food processor size bowl

I have a Vitamix at home, but my parents have one of these Ninja blenders, and it’s great. The Vitamix was several times the cost (even as a refurb), and might last my entire life, but the Ninja seems like a fantastic value to me. I like the stacked blades; smoothies get smooth in no time. Great upgrade from your Hamilton Beach or Osterizer.

Edit: it’s actually easier to use, in my opinion, than the Vitamix. Sometimes you have to use the plunger to force stuff down to the bottom of the Vitamix. With the stacked blades on the Ninja, this doesn’t seem to be an issue, at least with smoothies. Vitie is almost ten years old now and running strong with daily use, so durability has made it a worthwhile investment for us. But for $100, if you need a blender, get the ninja.

I have this, and as others have mentioned, it’s my go-to for pretty much anything that requires chopping.

I like the individual smoothie cup. The only caveat is that it seems silly to put on the sippy top when you can just drink straight out of the container and wash it out afterwards.

The unit is noisy. My Border Collie barks whenever I get the Ninja out of the cupboard and tries to herd me away from that cupboard because she hates the noise. This is behavior unique to the use of the Ninja.

For those of you who want a smooth smoothie, you should be aware that this isn’t a Vitamix. You’re going to have visible seeds. You’ll have leaves and chunks in the kale smoothie. If you must have smooth smoothies, then you will need to dig deep to get a Vitamix.

That said, I’m really happy with my purchase. It’s definitely a very nice value.

He’s talking about the bowl-within-a-bowl. It’s a smaller bowl that fits inside the 64 oz to make it easier to process smaller quantities. You can see it in a couple of the pictures, and I believe its usually included this this model.

PS: Its call the 24 oz mini-prep bowl. It is shown in the instruction manual, linked to on the product page. Can you say for sure if its included or not? Thanks!

Ninja MEGA Kitchen System 1500 (BL771)
• Model - BL771
• Power - 1500 Watts/2+ HP
• Speeds - 3 Speeds + Pulse
• Blender Pitcher Capacity - 72 oz. (9 cups)
• Blade Technology - Total Crushing Technology
• Food Processor Bowl Capacity - 64 oz. (8 cups)
• Food Processor Blade Attachments - Chopping Blade and Dough Blade
•Bowl in Bowl Capacity - 24 oz. (3 cups)
•Bowl in Bowl Attachment – Chopping Blade
• Nutri Ninja Cup Capacity - 16 oz. (2 cups)
• Warranty - 1 Year
• BPA Free
• Dishwasher Safe

Hey all. We just got word that the 24oz / 3-cup mini prep bowl is also included. We’re waiting on new photos but YAY! Surprise.

Ninja MEGA Kitchen System 1500 (BL771)
• Model - BL771
• Power - 1500 Watts/2+ HP
• Speeds - 3 Speeds + Pulse
• Blender Pitcher Capacity - 72 oz. (9 cups)
• Blade Technology - Total Crushing Technology
• Food Processor Bowl Capacity - 64 oz. (8 cups)
• Food Processor Blade Attachments - Chopping Blade and Dough Blade
• Bowl in Bowl Capacity - 24 oz. (3 cups)
• Bowl in Bowl Attachment – Chopping Blade
• Nutri Ninja Cup Capacity - 16 oz. (2 cups)
• Warranty - 1 Year
• BPA Free
• Dishwasher Safe

I’ve been using a basic KitchenAid mixer and having problems with it not mixing well - a layer at the bottom gets mixed but nothing else (or an air bubble forms).

Would this be much better then that?